Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Oh....lookie!!!!!! I gotta figure this one out.
image.jpeg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Ok family I just saw the vape I will get for my fiftieth birthday present to myself and my 1 year from stinkies present. I had the opportunity to try the aspire proteus this evening.....I want it, need to make my hookah bases feel wanted again
I haven't picked out my next shiny yet...lol

Reactions: cooladdict

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
So been playing ark for almost a month now, I've had run ins with rexes and raptors and titanboas..nothing until today has come so close to giving me a literal heart attack til I fell in a pen with two level 10 and a level 82 sabertooth with all my good gear and my pet monkey on my shoulder. I actually almost jumped outta my chair and started running I was so scared.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
So been playing ark for almost a month now, I've had run ins with rexes and raptors and titanboas..nothing until today has come so close to giving me a literal heart attack til I fell in a pen with two level 10 and a level 82 sabertooth with all my good gear and my pet money on my shoulder. I actually almost jumped outta my chair and started running I was so scared.
English :blink:

Reactions: cooladdict

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
So been playing ark for almost a month now, I've had run ins with rexes and raptors and titanboas..nothing until today has come so close to giving me a literal heart attack til I fell in a pen with two level 10 and a level 82 sabertooth with all my good gear and my pet monkey on my shoulder. I actually almost jumped outta my chair and started running I was so scared.
Saber tooths and pet monkeys...lol...I'm lost

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm still kicking myself because I didn't check and missed the Black Friday coupon for VapePanda. I could have gotten 30% off of my ADV, Lotus Petal from Bamboo Elixir. They pretty much only offer discounts during Black Friday.
I remember that! Yeah, that's a big one there. I hate missing out on deals like that. :(

Mike Weatherford Jr

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
(Classified), California
I do have some good news. As a lot you know I didn't quit smoking when I started vaping, I had my first cigarette February 5, 2003, I had my last cigarette February 5, 2016.
Between vaping and my sunflower seed addiction, I haven't had a single craving today, not a single cigarette was smoked.

Invaper Zim

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I do have some good news. As a lot you know I didn't quit smoking when I started vaping, I had my first cigarette February 5, 2003, I had my last cigarette February 5, 2016.
Between vaping and my sunflower seed addiction, I haven't had a single craving today, not a single cigarette was smoked.

Invaper Zim
I'm so proud of you, kiddo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread