Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcguffie

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2014
Ayrshire, Scotland, UK
This little guy got me off the fags
2012-07-02 01.24.25.jpg

about 10 quid plus some horrible e-liquid, and it worked a treat for me.
P.S. sorry the pic. is wrong way up

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I tried using those "cigalikes" that they sell in convenience stores and gas stations off and on for a few years with no success. What did it for me was the combination of Ego C-twists and Kanger PT2s. Twelve hours after I got my package in the mail I had my last cigarette and haven't looked back since!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I think the Innokin MVP will be mentioned a lot for people who have been vaping 2 years or longer .

Thats what i was recommend first and foremost when i asked what i should get on ECF and what an outstanding choice it was .

I still buy the 20 watt when i can find a sale on it.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I think the Innokin MVP will be mentioned a lot for people who have been vaping 2 years or longer .

Thats what i was recommend first and foremost when i asked what i should get on ECF and what an outstanding choice it was .

I still buy the 20 watt when i can find a sale on it.

It was a great recommendation. I remember a chap called Dave (another Dave) showing the version 1 off at vape meet. We all had a little chuckle, thinking 'why would a box make more sense than a tube?' :lol:

Dave Kitson | My Vape Story

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
It was a great recommendation. I remember a chap called Dave (another Dave) showing the version 1 off at vape meet. We all had a little chuckle, thinking 'why would a box make more sense than a tube?' :lol:

Dave Kitson | My Vape Story

I remember the 2.0 eleven watt version was out when i got it , their were some V1 's around but never got one of those.

Reactions: djsvapour

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I tried cigalikes off and on as far back as 2010. They were "cute", but not sufficient for what I needed. Two years ago, I wanted to really "get serious" so I went back to Volcano and ordered blank cartridges and bottles of juice. Then I ordered an Inferno kit. THEN I found ECF (and a reference to a VAPE SHOP IN MY OWN TOWN!!!!!) Grabbed some Spinners and some Evods, and I was FINALLY done with a 25+ year smoking habit.

Now I roll with mostly box mods, some TC gear, drippers (which 15 months ago, I swore I'd never do!), some rebuildables.... Mix my own jooz, and keep up with recommendations and advice from all the peeps in this amazing forum.....

Vape on :vapor:

Reactions: Vesuvius

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
I had to share my trusty MVP v1 topped with with the Emow tank. As you can see, it has plenty of wear and tear on it as I used it every day and even at work for the last year and 2 months about 75% of the time. Only thing that tank sees is my trusty 24mg Unflavored juice. :) Also, yes, I do need a better camera. ;)
IMG_20160206_190006.jpg

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
A couple Kanger 650mah vv spinners with a couple T3D tanks got me off a 40+ year habit.

Decided I needed a longer lasting battery, so upped it to a Kanger 1100mah vv and might as well get another T3D to top it off.

Soon tired of filling those little tanks, so picked up a Kanger Aerotank Mega.......then another. But they looked rather silly on those pens, so.......

Never thought I would "smoke from a box", but picked up an MVP2. By now, I have a good mod, a couple of fine tanks, and have managed to find a few juice flavors I can use all day. Now I am set and will only have to spend big bucks if something goes wrong with my "stuff". Yeah, right!

Then everybody on this message board place I've found and read daily started raving about this Kanger Subtank thing. But no, I am happy with what I have......or am I? Do I ignore it and risk missing out on a vape that takes me to a level never imagined? But I would need a new mod that will run this great, new tank. After careful consideration, I came to the conclusion that I earned a reward for hitting my 6 month smoke free plateau and folded like a cheap pair of pants. A few days later, I excitedly opened up a new Clouper ZNA 50 and Kanger Subtank. And then the floodgates opened.

I've bored you enough already, so won't detail my acquirements since then. I am sitting here, happily vaping from a TFV4 mini on my Lavabox DNA200 and casually glancing over at 3 other mods and an assortment of sub ohm tanks.

I guess I can say "Now I am set and will only have to spend big bucks if something goes wrong with my stuff."

Yeah, right!

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
I tried out my brother's EVOD 2 and I thought I could try it to quit smoking so I went to one of the local vape shops to buy my own and the guy talked me into an Aspire Premium Kit which is a Nautilus Mini and an Aspire CF/VV+ tube style battery. I haven't had a drag off a smoke since that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread