Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
That's good Sir. I cleaned a kfl and loaded the Sunday. It's pretty darn good. I left out the sweetener since I was just doing a drop test. I'm going to work thru this tank and then decide if I want more.
Glad you enjoy it. I'm stalking the mailman for my gear order from MadVapes. :) The 2 flashlights I have are SUPER powerful. $15.37 UltraFire U-100 1*CREE XM-L T6 900LM 5-Mode Cool White LED Flashlight - 1*18650 (included) / 3*AAA / 8000-8500K / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping Shoots a solid bright white light 100 feet or more. Felt like I had a light saber in my hand.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
What are you using the lights for?
Just wanted a really good flashlight for around the house. I had spent 10 bucks on ok flashlights so I decided to spend a little more and get 10 times the light. Neighbor had one and brought it over and I was impressed. "Shineylightitis"?

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Sounds like a new hobby to me.

I put the rba with the stainless coil in my crown tank. It's reading .28. It definitely gives off a different flavor when vaping. I'm running it at 18 watts right now. I might open the airflow and turn it up to see if it changes.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    I just got the mail. Sigelei 75 watt TC (really sweet, nice size) And Smok TFV4 mini (full kit)with Clapton coils (I'm going to start with the Clapton RBA). Now I just have to decide which flavor juice...

20160206_163242_zpslb2mjj57.jpg

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I just got the mail. Sigelei 75 watt TC (really sweet, nice size) And Smok TFV4 mini (full kit)with Clapton coils (I'm going to start with the Clapton RBA). Now I just have to decide which flavor juice...

20160206_163242_zpslb2mjj57.jpg

That's quite the haul. Where did you get it from?

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    That's quite the haul. Where did you get it from?
    MadVapes contest. When I won they were out of that prize so Crowdude told me to pick out any mod and tank in stock. He has some $200 mods there... but from the ones in stock this one (Sigelei 75 TC) fit me the best. Decided to go for a Smok Mini as well... he threw in all the other stuff. :) Very classy dude.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    According to the video I saw, I didn't put enough wick in the rba. It looks like the wick has to be really tight and cover the slotted holes on the side. I should be able to get it to work. I ordered a pack of nickel coils with the rba in case I had problems so I had already put in a new nickel coil. I'm going to go ahead and use that before I mess with the rba again. I like the crown tank better than the tfv4 mini I have.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    Parents stopped by. They were so impressed with the flashlights I had to order them one each. China is on holiday, I told them not to expect it until next month.

The Crown is the next tank for me to try, but I have a feeling it's going to be a long while now, I don't really need a thing.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 22, 2015
    West Virginia, USA
    I don't either. The new flavors and the crown could and rba were the only thing I'm buying this month. I'm trying to stay on a tighter budget. I'm working on a raspberry yogurt flavor. I'm thinking about adding some NY cheesecake.
    I tried some yogurt vapes, didn't care for the flavor. Cheesecake at 1.5 to 3 % adds a somewhat creamy body to a vape.

Goodnight :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread