Not open for further replies.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
About the quit that grit flavors.....
Im still curious to know which flavors you tried. Vg ratio and nic, And what your set up is, if you don't mind. And how long did you have them.

I am still enjoying the cheese cake shake, I'm using a spheroid (rebuild able) and I also got the high vg and 3 nic. I was thinking of trying 50/50 but I'm scared it won't taste the same.

I use many different juice delivery systems. Some juices I hate in a tank, love in a rebuildable, and some juices (like nite lite vapor) I love in a cartomizers and hate in anything else.

Before I place another order,mi would appreciate some more feed back
I got mine 6 mg and 50/50 and the flavors come through but my palate doesnt think/like them because of the juice itself. Theres no problem with the flavor boldness, its just not up to the caliber of my normal juices i buy. its kind of like Mt Baker Vapor...when I first started out with vaping I thought MBV was great...now I couldnt choke it down. Its just about more of a sophisticated palate and everyone is different, I dont know if youre a new vaper or not but everyone has their individual tastes...kinda like fast food versus a sit down restaurant...

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
They sent it to me because it has been a while since I ordered from them --- BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I'm having trouble coming up with something I really want, though and it is only good for 48 more hours.
I can't take the pressure.
I may just get some things I know I like for sure ---since I just emptied a bottle of Cyclops Hades, it might go on the list. And so much talk about Soul Custardy has me wanting it, BUT I have so many custard vapes and really like Daft Spunk so much, I'm not "custard curious" right now. Maybe Stratus Whirlwind?
I can't decide and am open to suggestions, -- cuz, I really need more juice! :lol::lol:
Girlie,
if you havent had sicboy yet you need to try M.B.Y.C. and/or Deviant! Both are sooooo good!! Also Wapari Drops Coco Bolo is really great...xo

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL

Gah! Sorry I'm so rude @I'mnotZak !

I think these coils are perfect for me. I even got a massive dry hit trying to vape it too soon after installing the coil, and it was absolutely fine. I can't tell you how many of the kanthal/cotton coils I've wrecked doing the same thing. Only drawback is that they take forever to wick.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I got mine 6 mg and 50/50 and the flavors come through but my palate doesnt think/like them because of the juice itself. Theres no problem with the flavor boldness, its just not up to the caliber of my normal juices i buy. its kind of like Mt Baker Vapor...when I first started out with vaping I thought MBV was great...now I couldnt choke it down. Its just about more of a sophisticated palate and everyone is different, I dont know if youre a new vaper or not but everyone has their individual tastes...kinda like fast food versus a sit down restaurant...
I've been around here for I think 3 years now. I guess I'm a seasoned vapor. I'm not having the best luck with finding good flavors. I throw out a lot of McDonald's juice lol.

My biggest hits to date are
(ACB, wakonda, virus) nicoticket,
(vanilla splash and snicker doodle) aroma, and
(Tappulles, apricot brandy) nitelite vapor.
And now, the strawberry cheesecake shake!
(Took almost two weeks for the flavor to mix)
wondering if anyone around here enjoys a similar flavor profile to recommend some juices for me

Ofcoarse this all Depends on which tank I'm using.

I have tried half of goodlife vapor, (my parents and I bought a ton of juice from them and spent the week trying each flavor) only two maybe three, were reorders for me (sangria, spook sauce and deadly sin). And that's only if there is a decent coupon.

I was not as impressed with sleeping dragon.

I'm still on the hunt for a dreamy creamy strawberry.

I use to be on a search for a blueberry bakery, I just recently gave up. Blueberry must be a tough one to get right. Or I just don't like to vape it haha.

My problem with vape milk is I can't pick one to try! I wAnt both!

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Giving a shout out to @Thundernoggin ! Hey bud, hope you are doing well. I wondered if you have heard anything else from @Sirius since he let you know he made it to his destination. Next time you connect with him, pass along the Juice Junkies best wishes!

I haven't heard anything yet and plan to chase him for info tomorrow. He has been pretty tightlipped so I'm not exactly sure what is even going on. I will let him know everyone is thinking of him and report back when I know something.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Girlie,
if you havent had sicboy yet you need to try M.B.Y.C. and/or Deviant! Both are sooooo good!! Also Wapari Drops Coco Bolo is really great...xo
I totally vouch for MBYC and Deviant. I liked Whirlwind, it's sweet and mostly oatmeal cookie tasting to me, smooth. I haven't ordered there in a while either, I just browsed and Moo Eliquids caught my eye. First because the bottle is cool and the dropper is black and white spotted like a cow. Then I saw they have a Vanilla Almond Milk flavor. Wish I knew of someone that's tried it.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been around here for I think 3 years now. I guess I'm a seasoned vapor. I'm not having the best luck with finding good flavors. I throw out a lot of McDonald's juice lol.

My biggest hits to date are
(ACB, wakonda, virus) nicoticket,
(vanilla splash and snicker doodle) aroma, and
(Tappulles, apricot brandy) nitelite vapor.
And now, the strawberry cheesecake shake!
(Took almost two weeks for the flavor to mix)
wondering if anyone around here enjoys a similar flavor profile to recommend some juices for me

Ofcoarse this all Depends on which tank I'm using.

I have tried half of goodlife vapor, (my parents and I bought a ton of juice from them and spent the week trying each flavor) only two maybe three, were reorders for me (sangria, spook sauce and deadly sin). And that's only if there is a decent coupon.

I was not as impressed with sleeping dragon.

I'm still on the hunt for a dreamy creamy strawberry.

I use to be on a search for a blueberry bakery, I just recently gave up. Blueberry must be a tough one to get right. Or I just don't like to vape it haha.

My problem with vape milk is I can't pick one to try! I wAnt both!

A few here will agree that this is you Blueberry bakery vape. It is a perfect baked blueberry blended with authentic scone and a dash of sugar.

Mirtillo Rotto

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Gah! Sorry I'm so rude @I'mnotZak !

I think these coils are perfect for me. I even got a massive dry hit trying to vape it too soon after installing the coil, and it was absolutely fine. I can't tell you how many of the kanthal/cotton coils I've wrecked doing the same thing. Only drawback is that they take forever to wick.

The apology is absolutely unnecessary. Thank you for the information.:) I just noticed that Sweet Vapes will stock this coil beginning February 8. I'm still not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger and give them a try. I have been doing the stock Triton Nickel coils for tanking and building nickel coils for my RDA's.

Reactions: DJLEC

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
You mean this? Where am I getting this from? Vape Milk
If you're looking for more vanilla, I won this line called Vape Milk, it's made by the makers of Electric Lotus. I'm not big into vanilla but this one I found to be absolutely yummy! I actually enjoyed the whole line and I can't recall the last time that actually happened. Anyway, it's called Paris. Not a straight vanilla custard but all vanilla and as I said, delicious, surprised me that I liked it.

I don't know why the site only has 120 ml up for sale right now other than the sample packs but it'll probably change. I think they change the bottle promotions from week to week. Just a r

Last edited:

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
I totally vouch for MBYC and Deviant. I liked Whirlwind, it's sweet and mostly oatmeal cookie tasting to me, smooth. I haven't ordered there in a while either, I just browsed and Moo Eliquids caught my eye. First because the bottle is cool and the dropper is black and white spotted like a cow. Then I saw they have a Vanilla Almond Milk flavor. Wish I knew of someone that's tried it.

I'm vaping on some right now, my friend sent me a little to try. She's obsessed with the stuff, lol. I still have a little bit left, I'm not sure if it's just my tastebuds or it might be my coil but I might try the rest on a fresh coil at a different point in time. It is good but I'm just not sure it's for me. Everyone's different!

Reactions: DanJiblets

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I looked into these flavors and you have to dedicate some money to try them. $50 plus shipping. The 120's are 50% of with code feb120. My problem is I want to try two flavors, the strawberry haze and the Paris. But that's a lot of eliquid if I don't like them.

I'd love to swap with some one, each by a bottle and send the other person some. But I don't know how that works on ecf. Or if any one would be interested in doing so.
DId you say where?

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
I looked into these flavors and you have to dedicate some money to try them. $50 plus shipping. The 120's are 50% of with code feb120. My problem is I want to try two flavors, the strawberry haze and the Paris. But that's a lot of eliquid if I don't like them.

I'd love to swap with some one, each by a bottle and send the other person some. But I don't know how that works on ecf. Or if any one would be interested in doing so.

I'd honestly like to re-up on both of those but I'm not sure I'd be able to order until next Friday. I'd be happy to split them with you if you're interested, just PM me. I can see about getting a few unicorn bottles if you'd like so it's easier to swap out or maybe some 30s from my local vape shop or something if you still need an interested party. I'm probably going to try and pick up some Rio so I'd rather do it all at once.

I'd planned on ordering some anyway and I'd be fine doing it this way. :)

Vape Milk

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok so I caved...shhh..do not tell Zaks dad. I bought a 30ml bottle of Car-Nut from American Cheesecake and 2 small bottles of NOLA (Beignet and Strawberry Shortcake) I am going to hate the long steep :(

He knows!! Just as sure as the sun rising every morning!;) I would have bet my last penny my friend.:) That Car-Nut is delicious. Let me know your thoughts on the Nola Beignet. It's on my list.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Ok so I caved...shhh..do not tell Zaks dad. I bought a 30ml bottle of Car-Nut from American Cheesecake and 2 small bottles of NOLA (Beignet and Strawberry Shortcake) I am going to hate the long steep :(

I'm about to order the Beignet as well along with their Cake Batter, Mellow Berry, Whipped Cream and possibly their Strawberry (I want to add it to the Cake Batter). I also want to ask them for a sample of their Cherry Blossom and am waiting to see how their Hawaiian Nectar is, supposed to be "apple, apricot, guava, orange, papaya, passion fruit and pineapple" which sounds good to me.

I also fear I'm going to need a much bigger bottle of Stash's PB & Jam, I've also been kind of tearing through Aiko as well. My Sweet One is really, really good also. Thanks for the recommendation! I'm almost afraid to add Southbound to the cart when I'm able to order.

I'm also in search of a few good pie recommendations, Banana Cream, Blueberry (but there is Carpe Diem so I may have that one but still like to ask) but especially Coconut Cream Pie. That's a hard one to find!

I also want to apologize if I snapped earlier. I should not have. I've been very confused lately and my brain is a mess, my doctors are working on getting me more functional in all areas. So I do apologize.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I love Car-Nut! Will be interested in your take on the NOLA Strawberry Shortcake, if it rivals Ahlusion's.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Those ssoccs are SO MUCH better than any earlier occ. The ni200 ones suck though.
Nothing really new here. Vaping Stroopwafel this morning. I definitely like it, not a reorder. I haven't been around here, not sure if anyone else has had it. Much better after a few weeks. Vaping Soaked Custardy which is just amazing. Aside from that all I want to vape is Cultured The 1% and Soul Custardy. I feel like I could vape these forever.

Yeah the extra wicking hole is giving me at least an extra week coil life-time. The VOCC coils were amazing and I was dubious about the SOCCS but man they vape real good and once the coil gets 'gunky' you can clean it out with some twisted up kitchen roll down the entrance and a good twist, and they seem to go on forever....

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
I love Car-Nut! Will be interested in your take on the NOLA Strawberry Shortcake, if it rivals Ahlusion's.

Car-Nut is so good! I was eyeing NOLA's because their Pontchatoula Strawberry is so good but I have others I wanted to pick up first. May ask for a sample of that also.

I'll be awaiting the review as well. Just FYI that the order may take a little longer than usual from NOLA, it's Mardi Gras down here and that tends to slow things down as a lot of New Orleans shuts down during that time, too hard to get anywhere. They may surprise me though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread