Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
And it's always a good thing to back up your backups that are backups to the backups you backed up your backups with huh:D:D:D:D
Exactly!!! :thumbs:....Besides I still don't have enough to go with all my tips yet, and doesn't help I bought two new tips in the last couple of days! :facepalm:

kcdew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Missouri
Sounds about like my day, cept for the cheese sticks and I think I'll pass on painting my nails today, it'll give me something to do tomorrow
:lol::lol: You mean your gonna skip the Superbowl to paint your nails? :D Mine turned out like crap and don't have any nail polish remover so stuck with ugly nails lol. Ah well win some lose some.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
:lol::lol: You mean your gonna skip the Superbowl to paint your nails? :D Mine turned out like crap and don't have any nail polish remover so stuck with ugly nails lol. Ah well win some lose some.
Any acetone around the house? it'll work, and I don't paint my nails anymore the other boys make fun of me. :lol:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Exactly!!! :thumbs:....Besides I still don't have enough to go with all my tips yet, and doesn't help I bought two new tips in the last couple of days! :facepalm:
If you buy enough to go with all your tips you'll create an artificial shortage on the market and the prices will go up.

Reactions: angelphyre

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Morning ...... just a fly by and amazed to see this thread still alive.
Ah.....dunno what to say and looking at my TFV4 I ought to let ya know it has passed the 300 ml mark on the quad coil. Yes, the coil has gone through 300 ml and is STILL doing fine. Is that something for Guiness record book?

Reactions: markfm

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Morning ...... just a fly by and amazed to see this thread still alive.
Ah.....dunno what to say and looking at my TFV4 I ought to let ya know it has passed the 300 ml mark on the quad coil. Yes, the coil has gone through 300 ml and is STILL doing fine. Is that something for Guiness record book?
That's pretty amazing, I don't use mine often sucks up too much juice and I end up vaping 30 ml a day :lol:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
3 and a half hour long meeting at work necessary but I do like Sundays off
Sunday meetings that sucks, I used to hate meetings at the store we always had to have two. One before open for all dayshift and one after close for all evening shift. being part of management ment being at both.

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread