Thank-you.jpg

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
View attachment 528299 Coil building and maintenance day now that the gold blem finally arrived. Never had taken a family photo so what the heck. Trying to tell myself I'm done at six...........:confused::cool:

Why count? I've convinced myself this is a healthy hobby. So some people like to gamble, ski, surf, fly small planes....I figure I'm getting off cheap as far as hobbies go so I threw the counter out the door[emoji383][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I am absolutely loving Nautilus tanks on my Provaris. I looked at Kabukis yesterday and decided to stick with what has been rock solid for me for months and bought another Nautilus Mini and a full size.

The steel replacement tanks are great IMO. I love the look and they don't leak or break. Best part? $2.66 each. Crazy.

My sub-ohm setups are feeling neglected lately. ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I am absolutely loving Nautilus tanks on my Provaris. I looked at Kabukis yesterday and decided to stick with what has been rock solid for me for months and bought another Nautilus Mini and a full size.

The steel replacement tanks are great IMO. I love the look and they don't leak or break. Best part? $2.66 each. Crazy.

I use the same setup on occasion. I like the Nautilus a lot too. They're still my choice for O&A. Capacity counts (for me).

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA

I still have several all SS Nautili for those "I think I'll throw myself into the mosh pit" nights. Suckers can take a beating and dern cheap (relative to a Kabuki) to replace when they give up the ghost. I just wish they had made one like the mini with a view port for the full size version.
:banana:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I still have several all SS Nautili for those "I think I'll throw myself into the mosh pit" nights. Suckers can take a beating and dern cheap (relative to a Kabuki) to replace when they give up the ghost. I just wish they had made one like the mini with a view port for the full size version.
:banana:

I never understood the whole, "...throwing away all my Nautilus!" mentality. I always thought, "You can thrown them my way, if you want."

As much as I love the Kabuki, there's no way I'd give up my Nauti's. And while I admittedly prefer colored glass (juice identification), I still like to whip out the steel now and then.

So to speak.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
What if everybody prepared for a Vapepopaclopalypse...and it never happened!?:w00t:o_O

I don't know about YOU, but I'd throw the BIGGEST VAPIN' PARTY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Hello everyone,
We wanted to make a section where users can upload a picture of you using your provape-1 or provari. We have seen all the great photos of your mods, and we would like to see the PV's in action with the user.
We would like to be able to use some of the users photos for our website and Facebook page.

This is an opportunity for us to match up everyone's profile with faces and to be creative and have some fun! :D

Ken
.... it. I tried.

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
What if everybody prepared for a Vapepopaclopalypse...and it never happened!?:w00t:o_O
We'd look like old timers vaping our olden days gear while all the hipsters vaped their 1000w/0.000001ohm Bluetooth/wifi/iPhone enabled $19.99 mini-mods. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread