It's time for a satisfied customer testimonial thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
I'm the latest forever fan of DIY Flavorshack. Not only are Dawn's products of a reliable and high quality, her personal and prompt customer service has blown me away. I recently ordered several bottles of flavors, which arrived promptly, but one bottle had an error, with the wrong pg/vg ratio. Also some small funnels I ordered were missing. Less than a week after I emailed to advise, I received a complete replacement order, including full sizes of all the bottles that were correctly done in the first order! I couldn't believe it. I still can't believe it. It will take me a while to vape through all of these wonderful extra supplies, but I can't wait to order from DIY Flavorshack again.
glare.gif
I agree. The products are great!

barefootntx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
jus south a houston, tx, usa
sampling through my latest order now, and as usual dawn goes above and beyond what she has to do.
got my holy holy grail fix a going, which i just get it,not even going to try and diy it. have me a batch of 555 going that promises to be awesome,cant wait to see what a little steeping does to it.
thanks again dawn, you are a gem!!

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
just wanted to say thank you :)
ordered the premium diy flavor kit and requested removal of anything menthol related as I am not a menthol smoker and have no plan on using it...being an avid clove smoker trying to change to vaping :)

not only did you remove unwanted items but gave me plenty of pipettes and other items to start me out and extra flavors to try...

currently still working on a good clove flavoring and tweaking my morning coffee blend but can't wait to try the banana, lemon and watermelon you put in there :) they smell great. And thanks for the sweetener and bavarian cream that has helped mellow out the sharpness of the coffee flavors, I wouldn't have thought of that

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
Holy Vapes ('cause holy smokes don't apply here). You guys just blew me out of the water with your nutty 555. Today instead of trying my own mixes and experiments I decided to vape your juice for what it is. So I load up a DCT with your nutty 555 and that's what I vaped at work 24mg/1.5 ohm carto in a DCT with a Silver Bullet all day today.
WOW!!!! why do I even fiddle with my own stuff when yours is so freakin' awesome.
Unsteeped it tastes far better than any 555 I've tasted even after a month steeping.

Just imagine what this will taste like in a week.
I guess this qualifies for a satisfied customer testimonial.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Shout out for Dawn!! She posted her Christmas contest. Seems it got lost but I found it as was the first poster after almost 2?????? days?????. I posted a small Christmas story, figured others were just busy with Holidays and such. So finally people start posting (GREAT Christmas stories BTW, great thread!). A few comments later Dawn announces the first 3 or 4 posts win a $25 gift certificate (grand prize $50). WOW!! I was post #3!! I was so excited and grateful I emailed Dawn and she sent me a coupon code right away.

I placed an order on 12/23, she shipped the same day, arrived on the 25th. Vegas to Florida, during Christmas, 2 days! So then I open the package and not only is my order of flavors all neatly, safely bubble wrapped and in sealed bags, she included 2 extra flavors, a bottle of eliquid, pipettes AND a 10% coupon code! Talk about going above and beyond! All for a first time customer who won a contest prize.

I am extremely pleased with her products and service. I am going to be recommending DIYFS to my DIYing friends!

Thanks Dawn!

Reactions: baseballmom

k5blazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
I'm hardly ever on ECF anymore, but while I'm here it occurred to me that I have never come to this little part of cyberspace. I've been mixing my own flavors for about 1.5 years now, and stumbled upon Diy Flavorshack. I'm more impressed every time I mix up my favorite blends. I absolutely love the high quality and spot on flavors you guys provide. You've become my go to #1 and only flavor supplier. One would be hard pressed to find a better quality, faster shipping supplier than Diy Flavorshack. I also love all the little extras you throw in the orders also. You guys make me smile. Thank you!!!

thomas_mikel

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
Winterfell
Just got my order on Friday. I ordered 100% vg and Holy Grail RY4 and House blend 555. I love the thickness and consistency of your VG. That in and of itself will make me a repeat customer. Got a couple of sample flavors to try out in the future (that should be fun). The RY4 and house blend 555 are fantastic. The flavors are full yet subtle, most of all they are CLEAN. Great product. Can't wait to order more in the very near future.

Prowler

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Florida
I have been away for a long time but I have to say DIY is still is the best. I called today hoping DawnMarie was going to answer and instead I spoke with Amber. She is a clone of DawnMarie when it comes to customer service and knowledge. It was such a great feeling to return to the e-cig world and see that the more things change the more they stay the same. I could not say enough great things about DIY or the people that make it was it is today!!

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey everyone..........Just got my new Premium DIY kit today.........as always Dawn, Amber and the whole crew do a bang up job!!! Everything was well packed and protected! And also..........she got it to me in 3 days!!! I love all of the people at DIYFS, and I always look forward to receiving my packages from there!! Thanks again Dawn and crew for all you do!! Thanks for the little freebies you put in as well, now I have 2 new flavors to try and looking forward to it. Hugs!! Sis (Sassi girl)

WilsonPhillips

Feb 26, 2015
New satisfied customer here. My order arrived much quicker than I expected and there were surprises inside!

To start off, I created a 10ml test batch of something I am calling Holy Custard using the Vanilla Custard and Holy Vanilla. I can't help being a vanilla freak. I couldn't wait for it to steep, so I heated the bottle in hot water and shook it well for about 3 minutes and let it set for a few minutes more. It was way better than what I have been paying out the nose for locally. I did not expect my first attempt at mixing to turn out so well. I have been vaping this for a couple days now and I have a 30ml batch of it steeping.

Big thanks for the high quality flavors.

Reactions: baseballmom

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
After hearing so much about Holy Vanilla, I placed an order for a small bottle recently. I had never read anything here on this subforum - had never heard anything about Dawn, just that Holy Vanilla is a great flavoring. I received a bottle of Mr. Good Stuff with my Holy Vanilla - had no earthly idea what this was! Smelled it and it smelled absolutely awesome. I looked it up on the site and from what I gather, it's a vanilla ice cream kind of dealio with a hint of caramel. Yesterday I made 15mls of 10% Mr. Good Stuff and 2% of a chocolate from another vendor, 40/60 pg/vg, 3mg nic. Let it breathe overnight - sampled it a bit ago. Oh man. Why is nobody talking about this flavoring? I can't find a single review online! The combination of these two flavors tastes exactly like a decadent chocolate sundae (less banana - but I don't vape fruits). I'm in love.

The Holy Vanilla seems good - will have to try it by itself / let it steep etc...but you hooked me in with that free sample. Off to order more Mr. Goodstuff - I need this on hand, at all times :)

Hard hat

May 12, 2015
I placed an order online this morning and was able to pick it up after work on the way home. I feel great knowing I didn't have to pay for shipping and got a freebie bottle of flavor drops too! Great place. Will definitely go back for more in the future.
HI.LVThundercat.Am new to ecf but, a long time vaper. You are so lucky to live that close to Dawn.

LVThundercat

Apr 13, 2015
Las Vegas
HI.LVThundercat.Am new to ecf but, a long time vaper. You are so lucky to live that close to Dawn.

I don't think she stays in the store. I've been there a few times and have never seen her. I think she might have been at Vapefest a few weeks ago.

On another note: They have a flavor called Liquid Gold. Great Flavor! Even the guy who created it is a cool fellow. Nice guy to speak with. If you're into sweet (not fruity) stuff, ask them about it.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I got some Hot Lava Flow in the mail today! It is amazing. I can't even begin to pin down the flavors that are in it. Maybe some dragon fruit, kiwi, lots of others with some li hing mui mixed in? Whatever it is, the combination is perfect. Makes me wish I was back in Hawaii. Thanks @dawnmarie for some awesome shipping and amazing juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread