Not open for further replies.

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Hi Friends,
our onlineshop will be closed for few hours because we create a brand new shop.
Of course all your Data are in the new shop too, the only thing you have to do is to reset your Password and if you want you can use the same password again.
You will receive about all this a newsletter too.
If you want to see your previus orders i will anounce he a link and you will be able to connect to the old shop and see or print all your orders.

We try to improve the shop in many ways.
This time our concern was to speak to our customers to see what they like and what they would change.
This helps us to made the new online shop better and with better experience for the user.

The new shop has a complete new Responsive design so you will be able to surf and make easy orders over your smartphones or tablets.

One total new option is the Reservation of Products in your cart.

Due to large demand and limited quantities of certain products like GG we have implemented a truly unique system of reservation of products which you place in your cart.

With this system you can rest assured that whatever you place in your cart is reserved for you and will not be lost due to some other customer completing his/her order faster than yourselves.
In order however to avoid additional stock problems please be advised that this function is available with a time limit of 30 minutes.

The time limit which remains to complete your reserved purchase can be viewed in your cart and also on the left under the central menu bar in a red frame.

Another future is if someone has a product in his cart and it is the last item in stock you will be able to see under the product a time bar where the product you want maybe will be avalible if the other customer don’t buy it.

Another thing is that we split the categories so you can find everything you need very fast and easy.
The new design of the shop is clear and you will enjoy it.

You are able to pay with Paypal, Bank Wire, and all Credit and debit cards in the secure bank system

Newsletters, we have made an dedicated newsletter server so we will be able to send you any news asap and to all of you at the same time and not only 500 mails per hour.

We hope you like the new shop :)

eSmokeGuru

Last edited:

taxnail

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2015
allways near ... where my dog is
And since you're allready making a brandnew shop,
please remove the following text on all articles: "out of Stock"
... I hate it ... I hate it ... I hate it ;-))

Instead write something friendly like: "availlable" or "now on sale" or "one left, especially for you"

This would be heaven on earth!

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
And since you're allready making a brandnew shop,
please remove the following text on all articles: "out of Stock"
... I hate it ... I hate it ... I hate it ;-))

Instead write something friendly like: "availlable" or "now on sale" or "one left, especially for you"

This would be heaven on earth!
hahahaahha :) i wish this too taxnail, but gg has a small production and many fans what can i do

Reactions: imeothanasis

Rina

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Great news, Vassilis! You're customer service is top-notch and the shop will definitely benefit from an upgrade, especially those you mentioned. We are truly grateful for your whole team's work and dedication to serve GG fans.
(By the way, we have received the repaired Esterigon part and my friend is enjoying it tremendously now. Thank you again for your patience and help with this issue.)

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Hi Friends

We are ready and online with our new shop!!

We hope you like it and we wait of your feedback.

We send you tomorrow a newsletter to inform you how to reset your password and see or print your old orders.

Electronic Cigarettes e-smokeguru eSmokeGuru

Thank you

Vassilis

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
Great news, Vassilis!
I have a problem: I need to reset my password in order to make an order ( :D ) but I didn't received the link to reset it.
I have placed my email in "forget your password" field , but no luck...please help
I am having the same problem since last night. Did you get the email eventually?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: imeothanasis

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
At the end of the month we will have Tilemahos X1 in stock Karen :)

Today is February 07th, which means that seven days ago was the end of the month.
When the Tilemahos X1 will be available in your shop?
When the Tilemahos v2plus shined 22mm and 23mm will be available in your shop?

Reactions: billypapa

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Today is February 07th, which means that seven days ago was the end of the month.
When the Tilemahos X1 will be available in your shop?
When the Tilemahos v2plus shined 22mm and 23mm will be available in your shop?

It's still January in Greece :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread