Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Hi Glen! Hope you're having a good weekend! It's a little warmer at least!

Chilicat - I have quite a few pieces I'm planning to paint. Four dressers, my headboard, two night stand sort of tables (all 'vintage'), and there are a few frames I want to paint as well. Tomorrow I'm getting the stuff I need to make inserts for the bedroom windows, and will need to paint them. Oh... and the bedroom. :facepalm: This is what happens when you get a new bedspread. Suddenly you need new curtains and sheets and the dresser looks dingy and the walls need to be lightened up. :facepalm:
I plan to give chalk paint a try, too. If you get to it before me, let me know what you think! I read an article about it that said it photographs very well. Too well. That it isn't that nice in person. That was a bit discouraging. But... that was just one opinion. lol

Ms.C - Let us know what you decide to get. My iSticks are kicking the bucket too and I'm SO not happy about that. I love them and use them daily. I will have to replace the silver. I have the perfect tip for it! lol

dale - looks like I missed the treats! I'll have to try and make it in time for some breakfast tomorrow. ;)

chooch - If times get desperate, I may have to fly you out here so you can teach me how to make a coil.

angel - Hope things aren't quite as hectic for you this coming week.

I better get back to my painting projects since it's spread out all over the living room floor. :pervy:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I was there too, Chooch. :)

It's been 8 months since #1. Thinking a Ti and/or newer Version will be cooked soon to add to the family. Both Zen and ProVape have been working on something new....but its all been pretty Top Secret!

Attachments

• RadiBlueLavenderShort.jpg
    RadiBlueLavenderShort.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 10

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good morning mountain [emoji4]

Beautiful tips kayte! [emoji4]

Hope everyone us well

Coffee anyone?
e48b82562f7cdd9199edb7e1fbd57cb7.jpg

Oh And.....Panthers anyone? [emoji6] Hoping the home team pulls it off! [emoji2]

23e4b94b6ab11a0a67a99d4f11043860.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
You did it again Dale! I think I will have some biscuits and gravy and a side of fruit with my coffee! Looks scrumptious!
Morning all!
And Mommabird, as much as I love you, I have to go with my Broncos! The Panthers will probably go home with the rings but I gotta stay loyal to my Broncos!
What a fun day it is going to be!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
You got that right! I am wearing my lucky Bronco t shirt! I have had this since my college days in the 70s! It might be time for a new one!
I'm headed out to DFW Vapor in hopes of finding a water blue ego one mini. I rebuilt the ego CLR coil this morning and it is super easy!!!!!!!! Most places with the ego mini are sold out of the water blue and pink :(
And some sour cherry juice!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Made it! Still morning, so.......... Good Morning, Mountain!!!!! :) Ha! Went back to sleep for a few more winks and it's 5 hrs. later. Whew. That was surprising, but felt really good.

I guesss, Dale, I'd call your breakfast "brunch" by now or "lunch" in just a bit. The food looks good whatever it's called. Thank you. :)

G'morning, Momma and Chili........Just have fun jumping up and down and shouting. Good exercise. Ha! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread