Subtank mini rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manda_B

ECF Live Chat Moderator
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
SouthEast Missouri
Here's the story: I finally tried out the rda deck for the submini. Built it on the coilmaster tab & it ohmed out @~0.9, then tested it out on Efest meter & same thing. I put it on my siggy 75w tc mod in watts mode & it says check atty. I have no issues with stock heads workn. Any help would be appreciated!

Reactions: defdock

Manda_B

ECF Live Chat Moderator
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
SouthEast Missouri
heya! sounds like for some reason, atty is not connecting with mod - if it was reading on meters but not on mod, sounds like you have it seated correctly in the base but for some reason base is not connecting with the mod? any previous issues with same tank on that mod?
same tank, same mod, only diff is rda deck rather than stock heads

steam heat

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2015
I use the same tank daily..... I would start by taking the whole thing apart and clean it an put her back together, check all screws in the rba......if that don't work its prob a connection issues. Is this your first time using that rba that came with the tank? ( it may not be making a good connection to the tank base) could be a defective rba deck idk..hope this helps ya

90VG

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2016
5000' in Nevada
As they said, tighten the RBA deck (screw it in pretty good) then loosen and tighten the whole atty to your mod. Try about 10 times (loose then tight), then it'll come back. My subtank plus does that on occasion with my Sigelei 150 TC.

BTW 12 wraps spaced nickel 30g 3mm ID in the RBA in TC mode on the tank is an awesome thing. Just figure out the temp you like (since temp control is so figity (due to coil temps when set).

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Here's the story: I finally tried out the rda deck for the submini. Built it on the coilmaster tab & it ohmed out @~0.9, then tested it out on Efest meter & same thing. I put it on my siggy 75w tc mod in watts mode & it says check atty. I have no issues with stock heads workn. Any help would be appreciated!

Im sure you tightened the RBA into the base, and you tightened the screws that hold the leads in place.

That RBA is very tight to build in especially the version 1.0.

The best I can suggest is take the base off and check the screws and possibly a leg sticking out and creating a short.

Manda_B

ECF Live Chat Moderator
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
SouthEast Missouri
Check there's not 2 o rings underneath the rba deck. Had similar problem on subox mini. Checked it all over and found 2 o ring seals below the deck. Took 1 off no probs now.
What o-ring did u take off the bigger one or the smaller one?
Never mind they are both same size.
That worked tho. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread