Where can you vape and not vape at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Like what most others say, I use my better judgement. I'm not going to go into the "it's not smoking" argument, but pretty much to most people, if it looks like smoking, then there is reason to suspect... so, usually not in public places. There are a few exceptions, and sometimes I will "stealth vape" in grocery stores, but I hold it in until nothing comes out when I exhale. To date, I've had only one incidence where a security guard at an amusement park check my bags/pockets on entry. on seeing my mod, he told me to just go to the smoking section to vape.

....the real irony of that story, was the smoking section was sponsored by Blu ecigarettes.... and I remember when blue used to say "smoke anywhere".

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
If a business does not have a no smoking sign, will vape inside at that business. I may use discretion and courtesy while doing so. For example my wife works at a store for a thrift shop chain. I will vape in those stores as no signs are posted not to smoke and,or vape. Next door to where she works is a dollar type of store. Again, no signs appear and I vape.

A bit further down there's a Kroger's. Ah ha! They have a sign warding against smoking & vaping. Okay, I don't vape in Kroger's. Some restaurants have no smoking / vaping signs and of course, hospitals and some public government type of places. It isn't anything I take serious offense about. What I find offensive is those who ought to know better regarding vaping, yet don't nor do they seem capable of learning better. I talk about medical people, government types what are in the know, and they seem to choose to remain uneducated.

Oh yes, that is of course ... duh duh duh ... stupidity! Oh yay! Everyone loves stupidity. It is our greatest and most endearing commodity and social disease. Go out and spread some today! Go out and buy some today! But what ever you do, do not try giving stupidity to Morely. He will likely shove Happy Fun Ball into your pants and watch you go dancing away while screaming in agony. Yes, that Happy Fun Ball, the one what parents warn children against, the one that ruins towns, lives, nuclear power facilities and toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread