Church cosmic fog first bottle was sumptuous. ive bought more since and tastes awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJJonnyT

Jan 9, 2016
So the first ever bottle of eliquid i bought was church from cosmic fog. i must say the first bottle i had smelled and tasted so good, infact i thought id found the one juice i loved in the first bottle. a perfect match to its description... i have since bought a few more bottles of it and i swear its totally different.. it smells chemically and to taste is just awful.. like pure alcoholly chemical taste, absolutley nothing on the first bottle i bought. im a tad gutted about this as i miss that flavor it produced the first time.. it certainly isnt vapers tongue either because i had a break and came back to it and it was minging, i have 2 bottles of it here and they both smell awful and taste awful aswell. im trying to steep them to see if this helps. has anyone else experienced this?? does the chemical smell and taste go away or is it a hit and miss liquid.. cheers:)

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
So the first ever bottle of eliquid i bought was church from cosmic fog. i must say the first bottle i had smelled and tasted so good, infact i thought id found the one juice i loved in the first bottle. a perfect match to its description... i have since bought a few more bottles of it and i swear its totally different.. it smells chemically and to taste is just awful.. like pure alcoholly chemical taste, absolutley nothing on the first bottle i bought. im a tad gutted about this as i miss that flavor it produced the first time.. it certainly isnt vapers tongue either because i had a break and came back to it and it was minging, i have 2 bottles of it here and they both smell awful and taste awful aswell. im trying to steep them to see if this helps. has anyone else experienced this?? does the chemical smell and taste go away or is it a hit and miss liquid.. cheers:)

if you are using different hardware it will taste different.

maybe it needs steeping; check for a date on the labelling.

maybe you recently switched from cigs to vape and your tastebuds are just tasting things better.

gadgetkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2015
Heber Srings Arkansas
Hi as others have said it prob needs to steep (sit for a while to mix and meld).

The first bottle you had prob sat on the shelf a bit longer than the later ones ie fresh mix.

I have a bottle of strawbery peach i did not like due to same things just tasted nasty, so i just put it away in my not sure juice stash and left it for a while, tasted it every once in a while and still not happy, so it sat for around 6 months in the back of the cupboard.

I tried it again the other day and all i can say is WOW the color is a realy rich yellow and the flavor is fantastic .
just like a good bottle of wine some juices can take a while to be at their best and some are great when freshly mixed.

Its always good to have a few spare bottles just sitting for that surprise now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread