Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I love my mini! The stumpy is the perfect hat for Barbie lol
They are great mods! I have heard great things about the stumpy. I like the look of it alot. It looks so cute :) When you first started using rdas did they take your breathe away when you hit them? I think it may do that to me because I do mouth to lung hits. I say that because when I do direct lung hits it does not do it to me and is smooth. If I do too many direct lung hits though, it makes my chest a little heavy later and a cough a little. I have a small rda that I really like, and use it from time to time. I also have a huge tobh rda as well. I like that I have 2 rdas incase the vape world gets tough. I forgot to use my vape dollars to get extra wire! Lol go figure! Haha I have almost a roll of 30 gauge though :) so I will be good with that :) along with a small roll of 26gauge. I wish I had some 32 gauge, I think I would love it in my fbc coils. It will be a long time before I vape shop again, but I think next time I get to i am going to get some 32 gauge.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
They are great mods! I have heard great things about the stumpy. I like the look of it alot. It looks so cute :) When you first started using rdas did they take your breathe away when you hit them? I think it may do that to me because I do mouth to lung hits. I say that because when I do direct lung hits it does not do it to me and is smooth. If I do too many direct lung hits though, it makes my chest a little heavy later and a cough a little. I have a small rda that I really like, and use it from time to time. I also have a huge tobh rda as well. I like that I have 2 rdas incase the vape world gets tough. I forgot to use my vape dollars to get extra wire! Lol go figure! Haha I have almost a roll of 30 gauge though :) so I will be good with that :) along with a small roll of 26gauge. I wish I had some 32 gauge, I think I would love it in my fbc coils. It will be a long time before I vape shop again, but I think next time I get to i am going to get some 32 gauge.
That's the good thing about the air flow control ring...you can open it all the way or close it down to almost nothing :)
Order from www.Lightningvapes.com
For wire, less than $5 for 100' roll of wire and free standard shipping. I got 3 rolls for $11 and change.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Or Cream Puff
image.png

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
A little Chi puppy. Millions of them here in Texas. And the little Husky mix puppy across the street is pregnant. We saw her yesterday with her swollen little nipples hanging...I'm heart broken these people let this happen.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
A little Chi puppy. Millions of them here in Texas. And the little Husky mix puppy across the street is pregnant. We saw her yesterday with her swollen little nipples hanging...I'm heart broken these people let this happen.
Steal me a puppy :)

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
That's the good thing about the air flow control ring...you can open it all the way or close it down to almost nothing :)
Order from www.Lightningvapes.com
For wire, less than $5 for 100' roll of wire and free standard shipping. I got 3 rolls for $11 and change.
Wow! That is an amazing deal! Thank you :)

I have tried airflow control adjustment, and I figure that closing airflow down would be similar to my tank's small air holes...but it seems to do it worse with the airflow almost closed. Then, when I open it up I do not get the same taste as I do with my tanks. I think I need to play with it more until I get it to where it works best for me. I am also considering lowering my flavoring percentages in my eliquid, because I noticed the rdas give stronger flavor than my tanks and I get an overload after vaping on it a bit. I think I will get my little rda out this week, and mess with it a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread