Drott's Dog House
upload_2016-2-7_11-55-59.png

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Going out and fuel the snow blower need to see if it runs. Picked it up yesterday, No fun though it was just getting it out of the box skid and flipping the handles up. Was hoping to have to put some of it together. Bummer. My brains ready for something to do. :lol::lol: My job was 90% brain work and 10% inputting in the computer. Wonder if they let you un retire. :lol: :lol:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Going out and fuel the snow blower need to see if it runs. Picked it up yesterday, No fun though it was just getting it out of the box skid and flipping the handles up. Was hoping to have to put some of it together. Bummer. My brains ready for something to do. :lol::lol: My job was 90% brain work and 10% inputting in the computer. Wonder if they let you un retire. :lol: :lol:
No, don't go there Drott! :blink: You will instantly remember why you did as soon as you go back.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
We had ribs at the inlaws. Salad, sourdough bread, broccoli, and baked potatoes for late lunch/early dinner. I ate a tad of everything except the chocolate mousse pie. I had a stinkin' frozen fruit bar instead.

I still need to work on the closet. Wondering if I'm working tomorrow. I called but haven't heard back from her yet. If I'm off I'll do the closet tomorrow. I procrastinate something awful. Up next...mopping....again.

Reactions: FlyingV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread