Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Ooooh what are you thinking of watching? I think hubby and I will go to a movie next weekend. I don't know if he will actually be home on Valentine's Day but he will be home at least 1 of the weekend nights next weekend! :)
You can watch the Deadpool movie....it opens Valentine Day's weekend.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
You can watch the Deadpool movie....it opens Valentine Day's weekend.
Mmmm, I was thinking of something a little more chick-flicky. He is pretty open to suggestion when it comes to movies because he usually falls asleep during them anyway. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The Audi R8 commercial is really touching.
I love being on Twitter during the game and seeing all of the posts when a good one airs. I will also have a page open that posts them right after they air so I can keep track of them. It's better than the game, especially when the "Hawks aren't playing! I might even have all of my homework done by the time it starts, so that's a bonus for me. Sunday afternoon/evening is usually prime deadline time for me, lol. This mod seems like it will be less intense than the last few have been, which is nice. I could use a little breather. :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I love being on Twitter during the game and seeing all of the posts when a good one airs. I will also have a page open that posts them right after they air so I can keep track of them. It's better than the game, especially when the "Hawks aren't playing! I might even have all of my homework done by the time it starts, so that's a bonus for me. Sunday afternoon/evening is usually prime deadline time for me, lol. This mod seems like it will be less intense than the last few have been, which is nice. I could use a little breather. :)
Many of the companies has already released their commercials. You can see them here

The Best Super Bowl Commercials of 2016 (So Far)

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Anyone going to super bowl parties??? We used to have some wild ones starting around noon and lasting to midnight and beyond. I read somewhere that Super Bowl Monday is the day more people call off sick than every other day of the year ....lol...
What's a superbowl?

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Anyone going to super bowl parties??? We used to have some wild ones starting around noon and lasting to midnight and beyond. I read somewhere that Super Bowl Monday is the day more people call off sick than every other day of the year ....lol...
Lol...no parties for me anymore. I'll probably watch the Puppy Bowl and then flip for the ads.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I believe that.......who wants to go to work with a hangover.............

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I've heard that, too! It's nuts! :) My husband just got home and we will just watch the game here. This year is mostly about the commercials for me anyway. The season was over for me when the 'Hawks lost to the Panthers. :D

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread