Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I don't know ask Peyton. Living room is also 50, but tend to watch more movies in the evening after dinner and it's nice to not have the puppays beggin for popcorn
That's why I go to my room too...the pups aren't allowed in there...just the cat, but she doesn't beg for food, just petting...Now here, Harley is wherever we are and he always gets some of what we have, but he doesn't beg for it...he just patiently waits his turn.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
A fine day, not much done after the morning work :)

I wanted to roast some more but the day flew by.

I did get to test the French press from Amazon :) A full city Ethiopian yirgacheffe blended with some city Kenyan. The press is microwavable, so I nuked it, added coffee, stirred, and waited the 4 minutes. Awesome drink :D

I bought 2 presses, to reach free shipping, will bring the 2nd in to work.

Backyard is a total Mud pit. We brushed the Puppays out after play and wiped them down with some waterless shampoo. Big dogs also got a bit of shampoo so they wouldn't feel left out.
You know if you or the DW are into latte's you can fill the other press half full of 2% or skim nuke it, and then use the press like a mixer pressing rapidly up and down, it'll froth milk really well. perfect for lattes or cap's

Reactions: markfm

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
That's why I go to my room too...the pups aren't allowed in there...just the cat, but she doesn't beg for food, just petting...Now here, Harley is wherever we are and he always gets some of what we have, but he doesn't beg for it...he just patiently waits his turn.
Just like a trained boyfriend huh:facepalm::lol::facepalm:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Good afternoon Ducky... nice to see ya

You should give honey a try sometime. Good chance you would like it and if you don't you can always add a little cream or fruit or baccy to it. Love honey and blueberry.

I make a 50 ml bottle of the honey cream and if I tire of it before it is gone, will add blueberry to it or Desert Ship tobac
:)
I will have to try it sometime!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
GPC, I had to come over here to tell you that your Nectarine Bellini liquid is THE BOMB!! Made it this afternoon, trying it out now! It's a hit! When I make it again, the only change I'll make is to try FA's Peach instead of CAP's Juicy Peach. LOVE this stuff! Thanks so much for the recipe!
So happy you likes it. Feel free to tell me that all you want:D

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread