Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
LOL, Sirius! Don't you be giving those nurses a hard time.
5d364b5428ba78ca0aee6fad1387576eea814ae98752dabfdc8630d269f98e5e.jpg
:lol: Who me?!? Never. :p

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Everybody please ALWAYS keep in mind that when I like/love something it is usually not high VG and not vaped at high watts. I know that makes a difference to some of you, Zaks Dad and J who vape high VG and high watts
Everybody please ALWAYS keep in mind that when I like/love something it is usually not high VG and not vaped at high watts. I know that makes a difference to some of you, Zaks Dad and J who vape high VG and high watts

me too, i do 50/50 now with 4.2 volts lol

I'm pretty much with you two. I usually vape 2ohms around 4 volts, and i prefer my 50/50.
Only I still prefer carto's over anything else. Mainly for the ease of use and reliability.

I only recently have ventured out into the higher vg juice.
Some juices taste so much better in a higher vg ratio.

I use to venture into building. I got shocked on a mech mod because of a short. Scared the beejeezeez outta me. :) Now my building is only on things the old Provari can handle. I like my sophia's and my spheroid. But i can't call them 100% reliable. I even have a dripper pro. It only gets use when i get a ton of new juice and that build is still around 1.5ohms.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Hey friends..Just paid my sucky 3G phone bill so before it slowed to a snail's pace I caught up on Facebook, sent out a few emails, and dropped in to say hello to my friends here.
I'm doing okay and should be home on the 20th it's looking like. I have a nic patch and my niece brought me one of my REO's and a bottle of Broke Stove Burbon Vanilla CUSTARD. Now I'm not a Custard fan as some of you well know, but this one is fantastic. It's one of the betas and unlike the Banana's Foster this one totally rocks. Those that I think will like it,( and appreciate it) will receive a bottle on me. It's very well done and won't break the bank. The girl that's doing it does it for the enjoyment anyway.
I hope to be back with you all shortly after the 20th. Until then. Take care and Vape On Juice Junkies!
Love ya
~Sirius

Glad you're doing well, Sirius, and glad you've got something good to vape. You've been missed.

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
So with the coupon code the Vape MIlk is only $25 plus shipping? I want to go in half with someone. I can vape 6mg but no lower. ANYONE?
Thanks for all the info fancy! Do you know how long the sales last? I should be able to order next week.

Y'all have raved about NOLA vapes and I even heard about them way back in the day (maybe 2-3 years ago). These are all added to my list. Beignet sounds divine as does Paris from the Milk company.

I don't know, I plan on ordering Monday or Tuesday most likely. I used to rave about NOLA in the very first Gourmet Juice Junkie thread, lol! They're one of my favorite companies and it's been way too long since I've ordered but life has gotten in the way unfortunately.

I don't know what mg of nicotine you vape but if you're like me or any one else out there is like me and vapes a 3, all you have to do is put 0 mg in the nicotine box and in the comments section just ask them to make it in 3 mg of nicotine for you and they'll do ot. They have outstanding customer service and still have the best cake batter I have ever found. And still have the best whipped cream I have ever found, it's not too sweet at all and makes for a great mixer. :)

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
At probably 1000ml you could say that :lol:

But idk this milk Paris is sounding like the one :drool:

I agree with everyone who says Charlie's is subtle, but I prefer that for an ADV. don't like my taste buds being assaulted all day lol!

I have to say that Paris is fantastic and I don't usually go for vanilla flavors but I absolutely adore this one! When I won I had the choice of Vape Milk, Electric Lotus, Little Head, or Truve. I chose Vape Milk and am so glad I did!!

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
I have to say that Paris is fantastic and I don't usually go for vanilla flavors but I absolutely adore this one! When I won I had the choice of Vape Milk, Electric Lotus, Little Head, or Truve. I chose Vape Milk and am so glad I did!!

I hope it's still on sale next week!

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
They flew through here around Spring 2014 and did not get a lot of Hoopla. I got mine off the classies from someone and got Vanilla Cupcake and Strawberry and Cake Batter, something else with melon. Even though I got them from someone else they still took a looooong time to steep and be anything memorable. I am going to try again because I am bored and because it is Beignet, I mean got to be good. ;)

You got em from me! I didn't care for them because of the sweetener they use. Not sure what it is but it made it taste awkward to me.

Reactions: DJLEC

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Hey friends..Just paid my sucky 3G phone bill so before it slowed to a snail's pace I caught up on Facebook, sent out a few emails, and dropped in to say hello to my friends here.
I'm doing okay and should be home on the 20th it's looking like. I have a nic patch and my niece brought me one of my REO's and a bottle of Broke Stove Burbon Vanilla CUSTARD. Now I'm not a Custard fan as some of you well know, but this one is fantastic. It's one of the betas and unlike the Banana's Foster this one totally rocks. Those that I think will like it,( and appreciate it) will receive a bottle on me. It's very well done and won't break the bank. The girl that's doing it does it for the enjoyment anyway.
I hope to be back with you all shortly after the 20th. Until then. Take care and Vape On Juice Junkies!
Love ya
~Sirius

Good to see you Star Puppy!

Reactions: DJLEC

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Went to a local B&M here for the first time. A couple of customers and the store owner were raving about Lenola Cream by Kite in Clouds, which i thought strange since the store doesn't carry it. I remember I had read some rave reviews on Reddit too. Anyone here try it ?
Lenola Cream

I did. Nothing to write home about. I sent most of mine to Noggin

They dumped fruit cup on top of a decent banana cream pie. It reminded me of those freakish can dump desserts you get at a potluck from somebody else's creepy Aunt Edna. They've only got one flavor in their juice line if that tells you anything.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
They dumped fruit cup on top of a decent banana cream pie. It reminded me of those freakish can dump desserts you get at a potluck from somebody else's creepy Aunt Edna. They've only got one flavor in their juice line if that tells you anything.

Hahahah! My mom makes those dump cakes all the time. Can't say I'm a fan lol.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Love ya
~Sirius
I've been in and out, mostly out, for weeks now. So that said, wherever you and and whatever you're up to or not up to, I wish you well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread