image.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I saw the Honda (?) with the sheep singing Queen...lmaoooooo
Ha! I haven't seen that one yet! I need to remember to take potty breaks during the game and not during the commercials, lol. Lady Gaga, though! She freaking NAILED the National Anthem!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Ha! I haven't seen that one yet! I need to remember to take potty breaks during the game and not during the commercials, lol. Lady Gaga, though! She freaking NAILED the National Anthem!!!
CRUSHED IT!!!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
A little Chi puppy. Millions of them here in Texas. And the little Husky mix puppy across the street is pregnant. We saw her yesterday with her swollen little nipples hanging...I'm heart broken these people let this happen.
Ugh, first heat? That happened to our little Cockapoo, Cindy, when I was a little kid. One of us accidentally let her out and she got nailed at 6 months old. Fortunately the baby daddy was a Daschund, lol.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I really wanted to see that. I will have to look it up on YouTube later. I love Lady Gaga.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
They named her ISIS?! Who does that today???
To be fair, Isis was an Egyptian goddess and it has become a common enough name. I can see the negative connotation, but the negative isn't the first thing to pops into my mind with it.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
To be fair, Isis was an Egyptian goddess and it has become a common enough name. I can see the negative connotation, but the negative isn't the first thing to pops into my mind with it.
They barely speak English....not sure how they picked the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread