Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Tracking shows my V3 arrived at the PO this morning. Tomorrow delivery for sure. So far two thumbs up for Origin Vapes. :thumb::thumb:

Since Wednesday I've been using my V3 steady and so far no leaking or gurgling at all. The beauty ring on my Radius is dry as a bone not even any moisture has built up. This is one finely machined atty.
I ordered from Intaste mid day on Friday...which was evening in Germany. So mine hasn't even shipped yet. I'll be fortunate to see it on Tuesday.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I ordered from Intaste mid day on Friday...which was evening in Germany. So mine hasn't even shipped yet. I'll be fortunate to see it on Tuesday.

Mine was shipped from Germany on Monday and arrived on Wednesday. It spent Monday having a beer in Cologne before departing.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Mine was shipped from Germany on Monday and arrived on Wednesday. It spent Monday having a beer in Cologne before departing.
It should be here Wednesday (if InTaste ships tomorrow). But it's not out of the realm of possibilities that someone screws up.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate it. I think I may delved into a part of the vape world I wasn't ready for but I am going to try and make it work. I am really spoiled by the flavor of super subohm builds in rdas I guess. I realize now that what I like the most the aftertaste. Using a sweet juice for example and being able to taste it well after I take a draw. I bought the kayfun because I've been missing marlboro smooths lately. Weird because I haven't had one in well over a year. I don't have a good menthol juice on me right now but I'll grab some tomorrow. I guess I just panicked when I tried my goto sweet juice and it tasted nothing like the rda. I should have known/done more research.
My best menthol juice for a cig flavor in MTL is Black Note Solo! :)

Excellent menthol!

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Reactions: AstroTurf

Mada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2014
Egypt
Thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate it. I think I may delved into a part of the vape world I wasn't ready for but I am going to try and make it work. I am really spoiled by the flavor of super subohm builds in rdas I guess. I realize now that what I like the most the aftertaste. Using a sweet juice for example and being able to taste it well after I take a draw. I bought the kayfun because I've been missing marlboro smooths lately. Weird because I haven't had one in well over a year. I don't have a good menthol juice on me right now but I'll grab some tomorrow. I guess I just panicked when I tried my goto sweet juice and it tasted nothing like the rda. I should have known/done more research.
Hi,
It is not the Kayfun or the build , it is the e liquid. Most of e liquids either taste good on RDA or RTA, not both.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi,
It is not the Kayfun or the build , it is the e liquid. Most of e liquids either taste good on RDA or RTA, not both.
I'm not disputing liquids can be different in RDAs vs RTAs (and sometimes significantly) but I have many juices where they taste good in both. I will say flavor tends to be a notch sharper in an RDA than a RTA. This has been my experience.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Hand in there. I vape both ways, and have found out a few things.

1. Juices that taste good at 0.2 ohms don't taste that good in a kayfun..the opposite is true also. I have two different sets of juices for the two styles of vaping.

2. Where anything over 3 nic on a subohm dripper just tastes super strong with way too much throat hit (for me anyway), 6 nic on a kayfun provides throat hit that actually accents the juice flavor.

3. While it's possible to run 70+ vg juices through kayfuns, the sweet spot for flavor is really more around 50/50 or even favoring PG. High VG juices in a kayfun just taste like VG to me.

Bits scrambled by Tapatalk on my Nexus 6...

Great post!

Many people don't understand they can't take their 3mg high VG juice and make it work well on a Kayfun. I only vape grants VC (50/50) on kayfuns and it tastes amazing. If I dripped it I would die.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I don't see this topic as being anything but the SvoeMesto Mini V3... How many clone threads are on ECF? Hundreds I would guess and all the clone buyers can go to them and post whatever they want. I don't care and I don't visit them or post on them. I find it insulting for clone buyers to ask Q if he has any information on a possible larger capacity Kayfun.

If you're interested in a SvoeMesto Mini V3 this thread is for you. If you have questions or need help with the SvoeMesto Mini V3 this thread is for you. If you want reviews about the SvoeMesto Mini V3 from Q or other owners this thread is for you. If you want to discuss clones this thread is not for you.
Wait....Isn't the Kayfun 4 the larger capacity. o_O

Reactions: AstroTurf

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Great post!

Many people don't understand they can't take their 3mg high VG juice and make it work well on a Kayfun. I only vape grants VC (50/50) on kayfuns and it tastes amazing. If I dripped it I would die.

My experience is the opposite. GVC in a Kayfun tasted horrible; could only vape it in my (Authentic) Spheroid. ;)

thekraut

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Hamburg, Germany
Great post!

Well I agree with you in some way but all of my adirondack max vg juices are superb in the kayfun mini v3...

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Yes, but folks are talking about the next ;)
^^ Q~ this rii here. I knew it but I couldn't help myself. :sneaky: I guess I'm one of those people that's never understood why folks go crazy with demands over what they want next while negating the fact they already have it. I mean, how much bigger should a mini be? :blink:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
^^ Q~ this rii here. I knew it but I couldn't help myself. :sneaky: I guess I'm one of those people that's never understood why folks go crazy with demands over what they want next while negating the fact they already have it. I mean, how much bigger should a mini be? :blink:
Not just bigger, but how different the next 22mm could be ;)
Good Morning Ma'am!

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
Well I agree with you in some way but all of my adirondack max vg juices are superb in the kayfun mini v3...

If I'am not mistaken; I think "Q" is Vaping a high VG juice in his Kayfun mini v3 review video with no issue..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread