Official ProVari Radius Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinben

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Tn
I just placed an Amazon goodness order for a ultrasonic cleaner. I'm gonna do some vape box cleaning. I hope to be able to raise enough cabbage to get a Radius.
Beyond my norm I've decided on the white. Typically I would go for the black. Although I will always prefer a full Ti Stealth.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I got sucked into Marco Polo.
Marco_6_3132209k.jpg
I'm digging that chair and those shoes! :thumbs: He needs a Gold ProVari! :lol::banana::lol:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
It's the ring stuck to the lemo, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to crush the lemo getting it off.
I just finished saying a few days ago how I've only broke 1 tank in 2-1/2 yrs. Today that number is 3. Smashed the hell out of the glass on a subtank trying to get it off to change the orings. All the *tricks* to get it off did nothing. Then when replacing the glass, broke that one cause I forgot to lube it first. 2 broke in under 2 min must be some kind of record. :thumb:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I just finished saying a few days ago how I've only broke 1 tank in 2-1/2 yrs. Today that number is 3. Smashed the hell out of the glass on a subtank trying to get it off to change the orings. All the *tricks* to get it off did nothing. Then when replacing the glass, broke that one cause I forgot to lube it first. 2 broke in under 2 min must be some kind of record. :thumb:
I wouldn't feel bad, Subtanks are really hard to remove the glass from. I actually smashed 1 on purpose recently as there was no way in hell it was coming off. Putting a replacement glass on should be easier, but no picnic. Luckily o-rings don't need to be changed very often on Subtanks!

Reactions: rbrylawski

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
It's a no brainer. Mushroom soup. :)
Meh, I'm boiling down a chicken stock tonight, tomorrow I have to make a big ole' pot of Brunswick stew for my wife to bring in to her work for Fat Tuesday :)

IMG_9419%20950x633_zpsdxh7p3lr.jpg

Nothing brings back fond memories better than the smell from a big pot of boiling chicken bones! :cool:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
You have my sympathy. :ohmy:

Don't want, nor need no stinkin' sympathy! Football just ain't for me. Axually, no sport is.

Let's see....watching the Superbowl or making mushroom soup. I'd have a real tough time deciding which I'd rather do.

Wasn't difficult at all. No it wasn't! But we did tune in long enough to see my Lady GaGa take my breath away with her AMAZING and FLAWLESS performance of our National Anthem. I do love my Lady GaGa. Oh yes indeed I do!

It's a no brainer. Mushroom soup. :)

So, the mushroom soup became Mushroom, corn and shrimp chowder. And since Charlie wasn't sure what he wanted, he made white bean chili. We could have opened a soup bar in our home tonight. I must admit the shrimp chowder was beyond exceptional! Yes it was!!

a402b87c7f8be147c3eb9eb11ef6876d.jpg

I wouldn't feel bad, Subtanks are really hard to remove the glass from. I actually smashed 1 on purpose recently as there was no way in hell it was coming off. Putting a replacement glass on should be easier, but no picnic. Luckily o-rings don't need to be changed very often on Subtanks!

I smashed a subtank myself. But not because I was taking it apart to clean the glass. I smashed it 'acause I hated it so much that smashing it gave me immense pleasure. I wish I had videoed the glorious moment. Yes I do!

Last edited:

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Don't want, nor need no stinkin' sympathy! Football just ain't for me. Axually, no sport is.

Wasn't difficult at all. No it wasn't! But we did tune in long enough to see my Lady GaGa take my breath away with her AMAZING and FLAWLESS performance of our National Anthem. I do love my Lady GaGa. Oh yes indeed I do!

So, the mushroom soup became Mushroom, corn and shrimp chowder. And since Charlie wasn't sure what he wanted, he made white bean chili. We could have opened a soup bar in our home tonight. I must admit the shrimp chowder was beyond exceptional! Yes it was!!

a402b87c7f8be147c3eb9eb11ef6876d.jpg

I smashed a subtank myself. But not because I was taking it apart to clean the glass. I smashed it 'acause I hated it so much that smashing it gave me immense pleasure. I wish I had videoed the glorious moment. Yes I do!
RB, thought you would want to read this.
For all my fellow Floridians. There is a bill which has passed thru one committee so far and is going to essentially make vaping or even possessing nicotine dispensing devices illegal in the State of Florida. It is imperative that you contact your Representative with a call and let them know that this is not acceptable! The bill adds vaping to the Florida Clean Air Act. Although cigarettes have some exemptions like being able to smoke in Bars and such. Vaping is not included!! Some that means that every Vape Shop would be in violation and would have to close shop!

This bill was written by Tampa Rep Shawn Harrison. It is HB1143. Here are some links with the info on the bill and what you can do. Please pass this around to fellow Florida Vapers and get the word out. This must be stopped!!!

CASAA: Florida Call to Action! Oppose an indoor vaping ban (HB 1143)
Home | Vista Truth Inc.
HB1143 --- Created by BCL easyConverter SDK 4 (HTML Version)

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
@Susan W. ~ Another $85 gone to vape gear I don't need but want. :thumbs:
I'll be walking around looking like I'm ready for the wild wild west. Ordered (White Cream Guerrilla). Expected delivery tomorrow. This one is for the Radius & just realized I've got some ProVape reward points to spend. :banana:

white.jpg
I really like these too but I'm waiting to see what Serenity Gear comes out with for the Radius. I rarely walk around so I'd never use a holster type holder.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
RB, thought you would want to read this.

gnees, I was aware of the bill, but I don't read it as dire as is being portrayed. It states that electronic vaping devices would be banned in the same places that smoking is banned. Where does it state that vaping or possessing vaping devices would be illegal in the state of FL?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I really like these too but I'm waiting to see what Serenity Gear comes out with for the Radius. I rarely walk around so I'd never use a holster type holder.
I keep forgetting that I have a Serenity Gear for ProVari. Navy blue to boot. Guess it's time to finally use it. I think I've had it about 1-1/2 and never used it.

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
I HATE glass. Hate, hate, hate glass....

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

Reactions: AstroTurf

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I needed to ditch the black orings for pink to be used on the white/pink ProVari.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I HATE glass. Hate, hate, hate glass....

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk
I don't MIND glass, but I love the cheapie steel Nautilus tanks I bought from Fasttech. I love the look too. My drippers are all steel, but they never leave the house as they are messy.

Steel tanks are a bit hard to fill and determine when they are getting close to empty, but that's ok as I prefer knowing they will survive a drop. I was at my 3 year old daughter's gymnastics today and my Provari (with steel tank) almost fell out of my pocket. I could only imagine the mess if I dropped a glass tank full of nic juice on the floor where dozens of 3-8 year old kids are running around barefoot. Yikes!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Agreed.
I was out to dinner in NYC last summer at an "in" restaurant. Not that I do that often, but a family member is the chef. Gaga was having a dinner with a large bunch of gal friends there. And her body guards.
She's quite pretty in person too. And just observing from the next table over, she seems to not be so full of herself as many so called stars are.
Love her with Tony Bennett.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Agreed.
I was out to dinner in NYC last summer at an "in" restaurant. Not that I do that often, but a family member is the chef. Gaga was having a dinner with a large bunch of gal friends there. And her body guards.
She's quite pretty in person too. And just observing from the next table over, she seems to not be so full of herself as many so called stars are.
Love her with Tony Bennett.

Love the Duets with Tony Bennett. She's such an amazing talent. We saw her perform here in Tampa a few years ago and she was simply amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread