New Hampshire
    aez6l6Q.gif

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Hoping for good test results for Momma Gold :wub:

Sure wish I could bottle Katie's anger and use it to melt snow...the sparks are flying already.

I put that frustration to good use by texting the ex, telling him that my participation in helping him move is on hold until the weather and roads are safe :p

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Yeah....Hoping those test results are in Mama Golds favor........

I'll be damned glad when 2/29 rolls around.....My last Harvoni.....Slayer is in town that night....Testament with them...That's as old school as it gets....I don't make plans and prefer to blow with the wind....Pretty sure the wind will blow me too that show.....

On soul searching and new fences....I throw sheet out here that I normally keep under wraps....case in point less than a good handful of peeps know my medical situation.....Trust this....I listen way more than I talk.....I watch the action way more than I participate.....So far that's all worked out....I reside in a comfortable position as far as life goes.....Pretty sure I got the HepC under control....House payments are nearing the end as are some other expenses that have taken a while to get paid to zero.....All that eyes on the prize and I kinda lost contact with the old Dee.....Now that I can almost see a new fork in the road I just wonder where it will lead....Yahh Digg???

Last edited:

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Praying for good results for your Mom Salem!

I hope that fork in the road ahead leads to good health and happiness ElDee! :)

We have a bit of snow expected here too starting at midnight tonight. Great! I didn't sleep much of a wink last night and was unable to understand why....until just before 4 am.....stomach virus done reared its ugly head!!! Middle dd got it first, just the night before. Grand!

All that kept me home today so I'm shooting for tomorrow. Ugh!

Have a good night all. Sorry about Katie yelling about the snow clearing Bov. :(

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Sorry about Katie yelling about the snow clearing Bov.

Thanks Tracy, I'm used to it. Snow gets done (as does everything else) when the time is right for me. Had a lull around 4pm so I cleared everything. Started snowing again before I was done, radar looks like it'll finally wind down around midnight. Off and on snow squalls for the next few days.

Repeat after me, "shoveling snow burns 500 calories and hour!" ;)

Dee, I have no doubt that your future is looking good!

salemgold

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    LD, I think it is safe to say that we all digg ;)

Thanks for the well wishes, guys. What a screwed up day this was! The neurologist that I take my mom to is the best in this area. Took her 4 months to get in for the initial visit. We had a follow up with him scheduled today after having the ultrasound of the carotids and the MRI brain scan. 1 hour and 15 minutes after that appt we had an appt with my moms lung doc. Literally we take elevator upstairs to neuro, come back down and go to the right to the pulmo. Perfect, right? Well, hell no! Get to the neuro and the girl that scheduled put my mom under the wrong dr! Her Dr was not even there today. It gets better, her dr has no available appts in sight. So now we not only don't know the results of the brain scan, we have an hour and a half to kill before seeing the lung dr. Damn, I knew it was just too good to actually work out that we could get it all done in one day. I know that nobody is perfect and mistakes happen but, this was a doozy.

So, we kill the hour and half and go to lung doc. That was for results of pulmonary function test. My mom is right at the cusp of going from moderate to severe COPD. He told her that she must give up the cigs. She won't do it. That much I am sure of. She just doesn't want to.He did prescribe a long acting inhaler that I am sure she will not use. She will read the insert and say fougetaboutit. Not only that, it is a bit pricey for her limited income. Arghhhh.

On another note, I got my larger Atlantis tank today. I am still in vaping nirvana with the cCell coil. I know a person that has used these for several months. He just dry burns and keeps on using for a couple of months. Really exciting times for vapers IMO :)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Salem you win the bad day award :( As hard as it is to do, I have learned that we can't make others do as we want. My mom was the same, so is Katie. It's hard watching them ignore Dr advice, but we can't do it for them. I'm sorry you had to deal with the neuro mix up.

At least your vape is a happy place in your day from hell!

salemgold

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Well, it just gets better. I hate to tell you guys this. I know of a person that has been using the Dolphin and liking it for about a week now. He just got the Target tank and cCells and said that they are way better than the Dolphin. Hands down. :(

Fingers crossed that we feel differently.

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    I spent the whole day loading limbs and hauling them off....Did I finish....Hell no...Maybe tomorrow.....Artic front on the way so I gotta git to gitting it.....

New fence is going up....I resisted the urge to steal the poles.....Hoping I run into them while they're putting up the fence....You think Katie can curse....watch this

Dammitt my Dolphin ain't even here and already it ain't worth a fekk......We'll give her a go anyways

Dude I know blew up the engine in his truck....called a few weeks back asking if I would help as he was sure it would be over his head.....Also offered to help with the storm clean up....Never showed....I turn wrenches for a living......He called earlier.....Think I answered?????????? I got more than plenty of free sheet to do on my own stuff......

SNAFU at MamaGold's doc.....Why am I not surprised....They had one job to do.....one

Hoping you feel better 908.....!!!!!

Had a bit of the Harvoni Hangover myself today....A bit of brain fog and a general don't feel so good feeling....makes my forehead hot at the hair line....There should be 20 pills left in the bottle....The sheet I get myself into......

Walked out earlier because Spike was raising Hell....5 deer curled up by the back steps...They looked....I looked....I went back in....I'm not letting them in......

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Had to come back and say that the main reason he feels the Ccell is better is because the Dolphin has more of a ramp up time. So would be best suited for a dual battery mod.

I should get mine on Wednesday so, we shall see.

No worries Salem! I have a dual batt mod or two to handle that dolphin!!! Can't wait to get it!
    I'm getting a Target as well. Can't help myself. So excited!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread