Newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapemonster

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2016
Toronto
Hey Everyone, I'm new to vaping, I tried vaping last year but gave up a week later as I was vaping a 40/60 mix and I got tightness in the chest. I currently am 3 weeks free of analogs and vaping daily!
I started off with flavorless 70/30 pg/vg and all was good so I decided to go and try some new juice. I picked up some 80vg juice and it was Awsome really enjoyed it but back again the tightness in the chest came! I empty the tank and put back the 70 pg and feel great vaping it :+( So disappointed as I really was digging the High VG for its smoothness. Whats up with the tightness? I hear alot of PG sensitivity but not much VG??

Can anyone recommend a really premium PG juice like 60/40 at least?

Thanks All!!

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
A lot of people have an upper limit of VG they can take without getting "heavy chest." You appear to be one of them. I am too. I can't take anything over 40/60. I suggest you find you limit and stick within it. Or get used to waking up in the middle of the night to cough.

Reactions: subwayaznm

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Keep in mind that even though you're vaping, many of your symptoms relates to smoking cessation. Tightness in the chess is one of them but also expect other ones to show up the further you navigate away from smoking. The challenge is to distinguish these smoking cessation symptoms from vaping. Sensitivity to PG or VG is a clear matter to dig into if you experience related specific symptoms. Keep yourself informed regarding this transition. Here we have this very informative link A list of symptoms when quitting tobacco and changing to an ecigarette. Other links on specific topics can be searched on the upper right box but don't hesitate to post your specific concerns because you will get accurate feed backs from really good folks here on ECF. So, enjoy your journey and welcome to ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread