Good tank for flavor chaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips177

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2014
Slidell, LA
2wmi5wm.jpg

Goblin Mini. Close the thread, we're done here. Seriously, it's almost too much flavor.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
2wmi5wm.jpg

Goblin Mini. Close the thread, we're done here. Seriously, it's almost too much flavor.

You can close the thread after I have had my say.

The Silverplay Nano has flavor every bit as. Good as the Goblin Mini and cures many of the issues in the GMini

If there are any better than the Silverplay Nano and the Goblin Mini u haven't found it.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Never used the crown.

I have used the Bellus authentic, and the Bellus doesn't hold a candle to the Goblin Mini and Silverplay Nano.
Might have to check out the Goblin, but honestly I don't think it'll hold up to my VCMT 25mm with fused Clapton's [emoji57]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I'm looking more for pre made coils. I don't know how to make the coils for the goblin. Any of the other suggestions that used pre made coils?
The Uwell Crown, I build my own but still break out the Crown often. It really is an awesome Tank. Check out the reviews.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gfdeputy2

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
I'm looking more for pre made coils. I don't know how to make the coils for the goblin. Any of the other suggestions that used pre made coils?

Go and make your own coils... it's really easy and gives you freedom from ordering for months. I got myself a coil master, Ti wires for TC, Nylon for wick all for ~$30 and no need to order factory coils anymore. Just need to get the basic safety recommendations available in ECF and you're good to go. Not to talk about the gain in flavor you get from it.

Fresh kevin

Feb 4, 2016
Go and make your own coils... it's really easy and gives you freedom from ordering for months. I got myself a coil master, Ti wires for TC, Nylon for wick all for ~$30 and no need to order factory coils anymore. Just need to get the basic safety recommendations available in ECF and you're good to go. Not to talk about the gain in flavor you get from it.

I have a drip tank(not sure real name) that I make coils for. I'm ok at it still haven't tried anything special. Is building the coils different for tanks vs the dripper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread