Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
K-mini3 Artemis Small.jpg

Chips177

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2014
Slidell, LA
IMG_0756_zpslgkidzef.jpg

I used to hate tanks, I pretty much used RDAs exclusively....until I got the goblin mini last week.

Tanks sure have stepped up in the past year or so.

How are you building it? I just got mine in today and put a single coil build in it and I'm not digging it

Reactions: TrollDragon

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
@Chips177 The UD Goblin Mini will only really shine as a dual coil, it's sweet spot is between 22-30 watts due to the available airflow.

I personally only use 28g in this RTA between 0.7-0.5 ohms.

@petrotech - I completely agree, I love the G-mini. Another fantastic modern RTA, with more juice capacity and top fill, that produces way more vapour is the UD Bellus.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
How are you building it? I just got mine in today and put a single coil build in it and I'm not digging it

I'll try to take a picture if i remember when I rewick it....lol. but I'm using 28 gauge, 2 mm ID, contact coils. 7wraps came out to .5 ohms. Using it on an 18500 mod, so I didn't want to build too low.

Try to get the coil (s) as centered on the air flow as possible, and as close to the chimney as possible.

For wicking, I watched a bunch of videos and had heard a bunch of people having problems....I just crammed my cotton into the juice channel without doing anything fancy and it works. Lol. I guess I've always been lucky that way. Lol

Chips177

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2014
Slidell, LA
I'll try to take a picture if i remember when I rewick it....lol. but I'm using 28 gauge, 2 mm ID, contact coils. 7wraps came out to .5 ohms. Using it on an 18500 mod, so I didn't want to build too low.

Try to get the coil (s) as centered on the air flow as possible, and as close to the chimney as possible.

For wicking, I watched a bunch of videos and had heard a bunch of people having problems....I just crammed my cotton into the juice channel without doing anything fancy and it works. Lol. I guess I've always been lucky that way. Lol

Just did a dual 26 g 7 wrap with 2mm id...and now I get the hype. I'm only pushing 25w and it's nuts! I ran it up to 40w and it felt like it was coating my tongue with custard flavor. It was the first time I ever had to bring a tank down due to flavor overload. This may be the tank to get me off RDA's for a little bit (but I doubt it)

Reactions: TrollDragon

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Just did a dual 26 g 7 wrap with 2mm id...and now I get the hype. I'm only pushing 25w and it's nuts! I ran it up to 40w and it felt like it was coating my tongue with custard flavor. It was the first time I ever had to bring a tank down due to flavor overload. This may be the tank to get me off RDA's for a little bit (but I doubt it)
Never liked dripping... Tried it once and can not understand why people do it. Nothing beats a good tank full of liquid lasting a good half day plus.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
2071_zpsenoehxyz.jpeg

Anyone else like to use the same juice in different attys? I DIY, and I find it very interesting to see how much the flavor profile can change between different setups.
I do that allot. My all day vape is menthol tobacco I have that in 3 tanks. And I vape allot of vanilla custard and that is in 3 genny's and 1 tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread