Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
It's good. Really good.

I'll vouch for this! I'm a flavor... cad. I change all day long. My wife though, is a one juice woman. CoCo (ALWAYS think of you Chanel, when I think of this flavor) Berry Cream was her ADV for over a YEAR! EVERY order I placed, had to include a bottle for my Mrs.

She JUST broke her spell, and is currently smitten with my DIY King Cake Bayou Classic but I LOVED walking by her office and smelling that juice. It smells (and tastes!) divine, I kid you not! I don't keep it in my rotation, because I hit hers often enough to keep me happy. But yeah, it IS a "must try".

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Flew into Florida today & it's so windy and very cool out. So much for warmth! View of a very choppy ocean......

864368e5da79e6efebf276f07da87475.jpg

Awww.. you picked a BAD week. My best friend and partner in one of my businesses has semi-retired to New Port Richey, and we talk almost daily. He said after his first winter in FL, he is COLD this week! lol...

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Heads up Michiganders! I do believe that on Wednesday, I am off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Wlad... If anyone else was making plans to go up there soonish, I would be delighted to change my plans to suit yours for the opportunity of a hey howdy!

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I'll vouch for this! I'm a flavor... cad. I change all day long. My wife though, is a one juice woman. CoCo (ALWAYS think of you Chanel, when I think of this flavor) Berry Cream was her ADV for over a YEAR! EVERY order I placed, had to include a bottle for my Mrs.

She JUST broke her spell, and is currently smitten with my DIY King Cake Bayou Classic but I LOVED walking by her office and smelling that juice. It smells (and tastes!) divine, I kid you not! I don't keep it in my rotation, because I hit hers often enough to keep me happy. But yeah, it IS a "must try".
I've put in on my wish list for the next Ahl order.
And though I doubt I'll have all the right flavor extracts, would you post your recipe for the King Cake somewhere?

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Ahlusion has a new FB post up showing off the new bottle and suggesting that people who normally order custom give the new line a try. Not much info except to say there there will be choices forPG/VG levels.
On the one hand, I do miss a lot of stuff not being on Facebook. On the other hand, I'm not on FB.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I've put in on my wish list for the next Ahl order.
And though I doubt I'll have all the right flavor extracts, would you post your recipe for the King Cake somewhere?

I will, if you still want it after I say what i must...
IF you are going to DIY, you probably are going to have to often give up on the idea of vaping diketone free liquids. To my knowledge, there is YET to be made, a directory of strictly diketone free recipes, and especially ones that compel.

SOME flavor companies (TFA for sure) are disclosing, and trying to come up with reasonable substitutes. SOME are not. MOST recipes call for flavors from a variety of flavoring companies.

King Cake (developed by my dear friend @dcfluegel ) IS lip-lickin good. THAT I am confident to state. It ALSO, does contain some ingredients KNOWN to contain Acetoin, and Acetyl Propionyl. I don't think any of them contain Diacetyl, but I could be wrong. So, I vape them, but not often, and half the time, it's a mouth to exhale vape. I'm pretty funny about the issue, and I've been spoiled for 4 years by Wlad's safe recipes. But again, my adventures in DIY are simply The Boy Scout in me, that is ALWAYS prepared...

All that said, any of my lovely frenz who want the recipe, are welcome to it via PM. :)
I only ask it isn't published publicly, partly out of respect for the creator, and partly out of concern for the Diketone issue.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
IF you are going to DIY, you probably are going to have to often give up on the idea of vaping diketone free liquids. To my knowledge, there is YET to be made, a directory of strictly diketone free recipes, and especially ones that compel.

SOME flavor companies (TFA for sure) are disclosing, and trying to come up with reasonable substitutes. SOME are not. MOST recipes call for flavors from a variety of flavoring companies.

King Cake (developed by my dear friend @dcfluegel ) IS lip-lickin good. THAT I am confident to state. It ALSO, does contain some ingredients KNOWN to contain Acetoin, and Acetyl Propionyl. I don't think any of them contain Diacetyl, but I could be wrong. So, I vape them, but not often, and half the time, it's a mouth to exhale vape. I'm pretty funny about the issue, and I've been spoiled for 4 years by Wlad's safe recipes. But again, my adventures in DIY are simply The Boy Scout in me, that is ALWAYS prepared...

All that said, any of my lovely frenz who want the recipe, are welcome to it via PM. :)
I only ask it isn't published publicly, partly out of respect for the creator, and partly out of concern for the Diketone issue.
:) yah - completely willing to share king cake recipe with individuals, just prefer it not be posted for distribution or abuse/ profiteering - that one is kind of 'mah babeh'... Happy Mardi Gras :)

Sent from Tapavapatalk

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
On the one hand, I do miss a lot of stuff not being on Facebook. On the other hand, I'm not on FB.
You can join FB without really being on it. I joined when I thought I needed an account for a contest for tickets. I have about a dozen friends, from ECF, the House fandom and 2 relatives. They know they aren't going to see me often -- I check in about once a month. I'll check the first dozen or so posts in my feed and like a couple of them and that's it.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
:) yah - completely willing to share king cake recipe with individuals, just prefer it not be posted for distribution or abuse/ profiteering - that one is kind of 'mah babeh'... Happy Mardi Gras :)

Sent from Tapavapatalk
I have had this King Cake and it is scrumptious for sure

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Does anyone think the Ahlusion changes will include doing away with the higher nicotine content juices? I only vape 18 mg. and I would be crushed if Wlad stops making it.

I keep reading what he says about the Elite line, trying to figure out what changes he plans to make, but the text is pretty vague on descriptors.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Does anyone think the Ahlusion changes will include doing away with the higher nicotine content juices? I only vape 18 mg. and I would be crushed if Wlad stops making it.

I keep reading what he says about the Elite line, trying to figure out what changes he plans to make, but the text is pretty vague on descriptors.
18mg is the most popular strength liquid so I doubt it. But you could always buy a bottle of nic and add a few drops. I'm not in the mood to calculate how much (and it would depend on the strength of the nicotine) but it wouldn't take much to push a bottle from 12mg to 18mg. I doubt it would be enough to even dilute the flavor.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I'll be stopping in tomorrow. Hopefully, I will run into Wlad or Alley this time. I'll pump for information that they deem fit to print, and let you know what I can. And JUST to CMA, I'll be ordering Sublime, Papaya Lassi and Strawberry Sunset, which are all on the "Hit List" and for me, MUST see once more if they are going the way of the.. bic lighter? ;)

So if ya GOTTA have one of those flavors, you have ALL night afore I kill em. hahaha...

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hello To All Ahlusionati. Greetings from the Hotel Of Pain! :p
Yep, it's me the Frunkensteen/Igor guy. Laying here on my stomach with a stapled up back missing my Ahlusion.
*pssst ..Got a stashed bottle of RR, 2 fully charged cells and a REO stashed in me bag. They ain't got hip to me yet cause I only vape when me neice comes up to visit. OMG how good RR is when you really need it. It's like getting a new brain!!!
Doctor may release me early if the PT guy don't hit him with no more negative waves!!
:)
Woof woof!

175799c510e8e1497dc3a0fd4635b9b8a1d8c267ebbf9cef89fbd5d24151a864.jpg

Last edited:

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Hey To Ahlusionati.
Yep, it's me the Frunkensteen/Igor guy. Laying here on my stomach with a stapled up back missing my Ahlusion.
*pssst ..Got a stashed bottle of RR, 2 fully charged cells and a REO stashed in me bag. They ain't got hip to me yet cause I only vape when me neice comes up to visit. OMG how good RR is when you really need it. It's like getting a new brain!!!
Doctor may release me early if the PT guy don't hit him with no more negative waves!!
:)
Woof woof!

View attachment 529514
Hope you heal soon Sirius, and get to go home soon too! You just take care of yourself!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hope you heal soon Sirius, and get to go home soon too! You just take care of yourself!!
Will do my friend. I'm trying my best to get the hell outta here.
Time has come to a standstill it seems.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts

Sent from Tapavapatalk
I'm not new to DIY and I do avoid the ingredients (as much as I'm aware of them) which you spoke of. I suspect that I won't have the ingredients to mix this juice. But, that said I'll PM you (dcfluegel since you're the creator) for the recipe, if only to understand how you've made such a nice concoction. And my word that it will go no further from me.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
18mg is the most popular strength liquid so I doubt it. But you could always buy a bottle of nic and add a few drops. I'm not in the mood to calculate how much (and it would depend on the strength of the nicotine) but it wouldn't take much to push a bottle from 12mg to 18mg. I doubt it would be enough to even dilute the flavor.

I had no idea 18 was a popular nic strength. That's good to know. If Wlad does away with the 18 nic juice, I'll wander over to the DIY section and figure out how to boost the Ahlusion up to 18. I hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea if the need arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread