Status
Not open for further replies.

jailman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
Germany
Ok, I am in the final stage of Proteus Heat. In 1,5 month it will be ready
Imeo, I'm too lazy look in the threads, but you give more than one time this 1 or two month. In two month we are at the same point as in this moment I think.
We can male a deal...we speak again at the 1. march, if not ready I pay the half price...
Deal? :banana:

As I said, two month are gone and we are at the same point as before...any news, Imeo?

jailman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2011
Germany

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
no Jail lol

Its a very long story. Maybe it was you that you asked me to tell you the whole story when Proteus gets ready, maybe it was another guy. But its a story with fun and cry, laugh and sadness.

I thought that in 1 month I would be ready. But things changed again. I need 1 more month for sure.

KEFTON

Feb 19, 2012
kos
Only the first 700 pieces Sale. But some people will not buy it as I see it because they quit vaping or bought other devices. So the pieces that will not be bought, can be send to other customers like you for example :)
Hi Imeo
just a few questions from one confused vaper.
1. I put myself on the list for no. 748 should this no. become available how will I know? will someone contact me ? ps I will take any no.
2. I live on the island of kos so who is my nearest supplier now, is their site in English?
3. can you supply with a link to a reliable site and how to contact them.
sorry to be a pain
kind regards
kefton

Reactions: steliosss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread