RDA Help with fountain rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesuslizard36

Aug 26, 2015
Hey guys just purchased the fountain rda/rta whatever bests suits it. Anyway iv tried putting a few builds on it and it's not firing. on my regulated mod it just comes up with "check atomiser". anyone got any experience with this bizarre contraption. my guess is that it's shorting out or at some point is failing to make a connection seeing as the 510 connection is so far from the coils and posts. but i don't know where to start. I don't have a volt meter either :/

RipCigs

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2015
Croatia
If it's saying check atomizer, chances are it's not a short but that there is no connection. I assume this only happens with this atomizer, so we can exclude the mod being faulty. Is the 510 long enough to make contact with your atomizers contact center?
I'm also gonna assume you checked the coil leads and their connection to the atomizer posts.

I have never owned this atomizer, but these are general guidelines :)

jesuslizard36

Aug 26, 2015
Sorted it out. found the answer through the big thread about this RTA. for anyone else who has this problem you need to make sure the base is screwed on really well to the squonk part as this is the negative. I didn't think this was the problem because i thought it was on tight enough but it's gotta be on real tight. just try a few times if you fail at first and it should get a connection eventually. just a bit finicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread