cubis help

Status
Not open for further replies.

duck90

Jan 21, 2016
Hi,
So I purchased the joytech cubis and cuboid earlier on in the week but I seem to be having issues with dry hits after about a day of using a coil. I'm not sure weather it is the juice I'm using which is the I love cookies. But I am on my 3rd coil in 4 days. The .5 ohm coil seemed to last a bit longer than the other 2.
Any help appreciated

Thanks

duck90

Jan 21, 2016
Need to know the name of tank on top. What OHM and your power setting. Eliquid is 100% VG?
How much eliquid did you put thru it before the coil died? Wh y do you think the coils dead? Burnt taste? No vapor?
Hi it is the cubis tank with a .5 ohm ss316 coil vaping at 20 watts. I have only used one tank of liquid which is a 60vg 40pg.
I am getting a burnt taste with a dry hit every 2 or 3 puffs within a short distance of each other
Thanks for the reply

ufosnowcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Aalst, Belgium
Yeah I've found if you remove the top section as if you were going to fill the tank. And insert it back in it is ok for a while. Not the best solution but it has been working for me
that actually swamps the coild for me, ive been running 50/50 juice on it
i used the tc on the ss316 .5 and wat on the clapton (liked the .5 better more air)
no dry hits i did prime the coils

gvegastiger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Greenville, SC
Yup, Cubis and Cuboid 3.0 in Temp SS316 mode. I've tried the TCR mode but it hits temp protect as soon as I hit the fire button.

I've had this problem on the VT with a nickel build. I also saw a reviewer complain about it and I never went back to try it again. Is this a problem with the JoyeTech mods?

Rob Bacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2015
Spokane, Washington
Yup, Cubis and Cuboid 3.0 in Temp SS316 mode. I've tried the TCR mode but it hits temp protect as soon as I hit the fire button.
I was dinking around with settings.
.5 coil ss316
530f
60w.
Works like a champ.
Cubis tank on Cuboid Mod.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread