Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Four turnovers, 10 penalties, and three blown calls by the zebras in critical spots and it adds up to a loss. Denver did not win. Carolina lost. A sad affair to be certain and an ugly Superbowl.
Buuut the 1/2 time performance was awesome! ;)

Note 5!!!

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Why not put it back on the people who made the atty to offer a conversion for it? All ProVape did was supply the mod with no pressure from them for you to buy it.
Tis a good point! On that note, more atty's should be 23mm all the way up. Would get a tad more capacity, and frankly a lot of people use boxes anyway... So the box people will be happy with 23mm and more capacity, and Provari users would be happy with 23mm!

I guess there's a lot of mech mods that are 22mm though, huh?

- Sent from my Note 5 via Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Making mushroom soup would have been more gratifying.

Shuda come for that too. It was simply awesome. I took creative license with an Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) recipe. Her recipe didn't call for corn or shrimp. Mine did though! Yummmm.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Shuda come for that too. It was simply awesome. I took creative license with an Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) recipe. Her recipe didn't call for corn or shrimp. Mine did though! Yummmm.
Ina Garten makes a ton of money.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
As a matter of fact you are 100% correct. I'd rather not even make the playoffs than to lose an ugly game like that. Didn't even look like the same team. And it's what they did to themselves. They looked like a high school team.
Top scoring team in the league and that? Wow. What a crazy game. Almost worse than a 40 point blowout. At least a blowout has offence with maybe the odd first down or two.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Thank you, Sir. And the feeling is quite mutual (as you know).

[emoji4]

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread