Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
You certainly don't sound like you enjoyed the game? You sound more frustrated than if you hadn't seen the game.

That means we loved the game. Almost.

As a matter of fact you are 100% correct. I'd rather not even make the playoffs than to lose an ugly game like that. Didn't even look like the same team. And it's what they did to themselves. They looked like a high school team.

Ahhh you team had a great year and just lost in the biggest game in sports. Of course no one ever remembers who finished second.

Game Put me sound alsleep more than once. Least I happened to be awake for the wiener dog commercial:cool:

Best commercial of the night.

Shuda come for that too. It was simply awesome. I took creative license with an Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa) recipe. Her recipe didn't call for corn or shrimp. Mine did though! Yummmm.

This all coming from the Soup Nazi...

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
That means we loved the game. Almost.

Ahhh you team had a great year and just lost in the biggest game in sports. Of course no one ever remembers who finished second.

Best commercial of the night.

This all coming from the Soup Nazi...

Hey......just cuz there would have been "no soup for you" doesn't mean everyone else wouldn't have been welcome! Just sayin! :sneaky:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Isn't there supposed to be some kind of announcement today? I've got a few points with provape I need to use. Thought about ordering a 2.5 mini but not sure if they can do the p3 top on it?

They can! After you place the order, open a ticket. Tell them you want the P3 cap upgrade, along with your order number. It costs $10 (and is SO worth it).

For me, it's The Perfect Provari. Like always though, these things are matters of opinion.

Credit to @StealthyTX for leading our way, and showing us how...

Saltwater

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2013
NC
They can! After you place the order, open a ticket. Tell them you want the P3 cap upgrade, along with your order number. It costs $10 (and is SO worth it).

For me, it's The Perfect Provari. Like always though, these things are matters of opinion.

Credit to @StealthyTX for leading our way, and showing us how...
Thanks for splainin that. Have a mini v3 coming in today so wanted to grab another provari with my points. I thought they had new stuff coming so didn't want to use my points before I find out what the "latest greatest" thing is.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Liar liar pants on fire.

Nope, tellin' da'trut. When I handed the microphone back to the Mothership, my personal path to the skinny was turned off too.........that doesn't change the fact I still know what's coming. I just don't'a know when!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Nope, tellin' da'trut. When I handed the microphone back to the Mothership, my personal path to the skinny was turned off too.........that doesn't change the fact I still know what's coming. I just don't'a know when!
So you've been relegated back to the peasant class like the rest of us, huh?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Isn't there supposed to be some kind of announcement today? I've got a few points with provape I need to use. Thought about ordering a 2.5 mini but not sure if they can do the p3 top on it?
SR, is today "Announcement Day"?

ProVape's site has the Ti Stealth P3 as a new item with shipping in 2-3 weeks. Is that the *news* Sir Rod?
Which makes sense now.....women moving thru mud clue.....

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
ProVape's site has the Ti Stealth P3 as a new item with shipping in 2-3 weeks. Is that the *news* Sir Rod?
Which makes sense now.....women moving thru mud clue.....

Sorry, I'm afraid not! But we thank you for playing our game today.

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Sorry, I'm afraid not! But we thank you for playing our game today.

On a serious note, P Busardo posted on his Blog in Oct 2015, coming soon, Provape Radius. Then never did a review or nary a mention of the device again. Do you think whatever "it" is will be something that he will want to talk about?

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
On a serious note, P Busardo posted on his Blog in Oct 2015, coming soon, Provape Radius. Then never did a review or nary a mention of the device again. Do you think whatever "it" is will be something that he will want to talk about?

Gosh, I don't know. What do you think???? ;)

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! Rod you're going to hell!!!!! You didn't have to hit me with the buzzer like that!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

HeHe........and who's to say I'm not already there! LOL :evil:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Are they having it manufactured at Inno's place in China?

I did NOT just say that. No I didn't!

Just kiddin', Phil!!! :D

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I think Phil's new found love of temp control has soured him on Provari products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread