Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Thank you, everyone, for the congrats! I just got my wifi back. I was offline from late last night until just now!!:shock: This is an awesome surprise and now I don't feel so bad for having been out of the loop for hours on end. :D
A little late but big congrats to you, awesome lady! :banana:
I've been a little busy here and missed it all. :rolleyes:

I love your new avi. Almost scrolled right by not recognizing you. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
A little late but big congrats to you, awesome lady! :banana:
I've been a little busy here and missed it all. :rolleyes:

I love your new avi. Almost scrolled right by not recognizing you. :)
Thank you, Marina! I am so excited to see what I get. Hopefully it's here early in the week or my poor mailman might file a restraining order on me, lol. :D

I had the HARDEST time with the avi! It doesn't refresh when you upload it so I kept thinking it wasn't applied and I went through a bunch of them before I figured it out, lol. I guess it's been a while since I changed it. sheesh. :)

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
coffeeson.gif

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Good Morning/Afternoon to everyone. Been sorta out the last few days. Need the ones who have luck to pass some this way. Have had my car for about 8yrs now. 2000 Chevy lumina. Well went to leave one of my brothers house last night with mom and the frickin security anti-theft system decided to kick in and shut my car down :( tried all the reset options i found online but nothing worked, Will have to have it towed to the house and give it a few tries. if i can't get it to reset then looks like i will have to wire up a bypass :( Only good thing about it last night was that i did carry extra batteries and juice last night so at least had my vape on while sitting in car trying to reset. Have had the worst luck since before the new year. Somebody PLEASE come blow this dark cloud over my head away

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Good Morning/Afternoon to everyone. Been sorta out the last few days. Need the ones who have luck to pass some this way. Have had my car for about 8yrs now. 2000 Chevy lumina. Well went to leave one of my brothers house last night with mom and the frickin security anti-theft system decided to kick in and shut my car down :( tried all the reset options i found online but nothing worked, Will have to have it towed to the house and give it a few tries. if i can't get it to reset then looks like i will have to wire up a bypass :( Only good thing about it last night was that i did carry extra batteries and juice last night so at least had my vape on while sitting in car trying to reset. Have had the worst luck since before the new year. Somebody PLEASE come blow this dark cloud over my head away
Oh, sweetie...can we drive it over a cliff with my hubby's?

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Happy Monday all.. If there was such a thing? Hope everyone had a nice Super Bowl weekend! Since it was local, I tried to stay away. LOL

Don't Forget, next giveaway is 2/09/16.

- Vapinjoe925
We get it next year....may have to leave town...lmaooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread