Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    Did you see the new pic with the rack.

I have given away a lot but every time we make a new lot I want them all.

We might need to build a new room to house them all in.

Its is too easy to stay addicted to driptips when you have them on tap. :wub:
    Where is the pic with the rack?

Reactions: Krisma

Krisma

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    Australia
    The little aerobic step works well for me. Not high enough to do real damage but can still use weights or do boxing from it.

It is officially snowing here again... the snow from the last storm was almost completely melted off and only to get a few inches but will see when it stops. I live in that 'more in the mountains' area they speak of.

Fingers crossed... hubby is off on a job interview. Mixed feelings tho. He would be away 3 wks at a time and then home a week. But would get him out of a lot of the tower climbing he does now and the pay is on par to what he made in AK if you factor in COL

Fingers are crossed for him.......

Reactions: JoanJ

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    Did you see the new pic with the rack.

I have given away a lot but every time we make a new lot I want them all.

We might need to build a new room to house them all in.

Its is too easy to stay addicted to driptips when you have them on tap. :wub:
    I try not to look too often - always have to clean the drool off the keyboard after, lol - you guys do beautiful work :) I have some of the drip tip bases you suggested on the way and some time this summer will get some acrylic rods - but i have a clock project i have to finish for the lady wife first (tree at her mom's from her childhood had to be cut down, i got a couple good pieces, going to cut some discs and make clocks for all her siblings)... but the drip tippery is now officially on the list, lol

Reactions: Krisma

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 16, 2014
    Amarillo, TX
    Entered and confirmed, and even read through all the posts![emoji23]Never heard of this company before, but the way they're cranking mods out these days it doesn't surprise me. Love the stickers, question is do I want a Porsche, a Lambo, or a Tesla?[emoji38]
    Thanks for the chance!

Sent from Doomite Central!

Reactions: Woodsy38

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    The little aerobic step works well for me. Not high enough to do real damage but can still use weights or do boxing from it.

It is officially snowing here again... the snow from the last storm was almost completely melted off and only to get a few inches but will see when it stops. I live in that 'more in the mountains' area they speak of.

Fingers crossed... hubby is off on a job interview. Mixed feelings tho. He would be away 3 wks at a time and then home a week. But would get him out of a lot of the tower climbing he does now and the pay is on par to what he made in AK if you factor in COL
    hope it works out which ever way you decide you would prefer, lol :)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    I was informed by my sadistic doctor that the muscles in my right arm/shoulder/back have atrophied and now I have to work with weights....I informed him that he's the idiot that put me in a shoulder brace for so long and I told him I was allergic to exercise and he just gave me that look that said do it....so now I get to feel all embarrassed while I work out with my lowly 3 lb weights at the gym :oops:

3 lbs.? After 2 years of this mess, I could not Hold it...........much less lift it.:(

Fortunately, if one hand required, I am left handed. Never realized how much we do with 2 hands and a working shoulder :glare:

Reactions: Kodak
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread