Status
Not open for further replies.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
The plexitubes are in stock. We will make more rings for the quartz tanks next month. Make sure the threads are aligned before threading the tube in. :(
It fell out of the car onto asphalt and broke. I didn't see clear tanks in stock only the colored option I will look again

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Billie-cig

Felix1220

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Vienna, Austria
I didn't see clear tanks in stock only the colored option I will look again

click here (sorry, i am not good with drawing arrows :) )
cQB0JG8.jpg

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Hi Billie, I need an oring for the v2 the one nearest to the 510 connection could you tell me what the size is please I will buy a few. also on the site the oring set is that all the orings needed for the atty? cheers Ben
It's 2.5mm x 1.5m. Yes, the Calix o ring set has all the orings included :)

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu

Rob Stobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Cambridgeshire UK
Hi Billie,
Sorry to be a Pain, could you see whether my email to By Leo has arrived? In case it hasn't, I'll cut and paste it on here too. I'm having problems with the second V2 Base that I purchased.

Hello Guys and Girls.

I have a slight problem with one of the 2 Calix V2 Bases that I recently purchased from you.

The Pin seems to stick in the base. When I undo the Cup to gain access to the Screws to build a Coil,or replace a Coil, the Cup unscrews from the Pin, which in turn means that the cup is no longer held rigidly and moves all too easily. I have completely stripped the Cup and the Pin down, cleaned everything and reassembled, making sure that the Pin is screwed into the base of the Cup as tightly as I dare. I lube the 2 O Rings on the Pin with liquid before reassembling and that seems fine, but when I need to raise the cup the next time, the same thing happens again, by which I mean, the Cup rises, but the Pin remains within the Base. Obviously I can keep rebuilding it, but I am wondering whether there is a conductivity issue as this particular Calix does not perform as well as my others. These are V1 Calix on V2 Bases. One of my friends is also having a similar problem with his, so I told him that I would contact you and ask for some assistance.

I am a bit concerned because I have recommended the Calix V2 to many people here in the UK and I am hoping that they won’t run into this problem as well. I am thinking it has to be an O Ring problem? But I do keep them lubricated with e-liquid.

I do hope you can suggest something to sort this out as in my opinion, the Calix is by far the best RTA currently on the market.

Many thanks

Rob

ORDER TOBOZLHJC - SHIPPED

I hope someone can suggest something as the performance of this Calix is fast disappearing.:(:(

Reactions: Billie-cig

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Hi Billie,
Sorry to be a Pain, could you see whether my email to By Leo has arrived? In case it hasn't, I'll cut and paste it on here too. I'm having problems with the second V2 Base that I purchased.

Hello Guys and Girls.

I have a slight problem with one of the 2 Calix V2 Bases that I recently purchased from you.

The Pin seems to stick in the base. When I undo the Cup to gain access to the Screws to build a Coil,or replace a Coil, the Cup unscrews from the Pin, which in turn means that the cup is no longer held rigidly and moves all too easily. I have completely stripped the Cup and the Pin down, cleaned everything and reassembled, making sure that the Pin is screwed into the base of the Cup as tightly as I dare. I lube the 2 O Rings on the Pin with liquid before reassembling and that seems fine, but when I need to raise the cup the next time, the same thing happens again, by which I mean, the Cup rises, but the Pin remains within the Base. Obviously I can keep rebuilding it, but I am wondering whether there is a conductivity issue as this particular Calix does not perform as well as my others. These are V1 Calix on V2 Bases. One of my friends is also having a similar problem with his, so I told him that I would contact you and ask for some assistance.

I am a bit concerned because I have recommended the Calix V2 to many people here in the UK and I am hoping that they won’t run into this problem as well. I am thinking it has to be an O Ring problem? But I do keep them lubricated with e-liquid.

I do hope you can suggest something to sort this out as in my opinion, the Calix is by far the best RTA currently on the market.

Many thanks

Rob

ORDER TOBOZLHJC - SHIPPED

I hope someone can suggest something as the performance of this Calix is fast disappearing.:(:(
We didn't receive this message. "Fortunately", it is the first time I hear of something like that and we have shipped a lot of units. The oring doesn't have the resistance to unthread the pin from the cup normaly. Did you try to change the insulators? Also, are you using the brass separator to tighten it up?

Rob Stobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Cambridgeshire UK
We didn't receive this message. "Fortunately", it is the first time I hear of something like that and we have shipped a lot of units. The oring doesn't have the resistance to unthread the pin from the cup normaly. Did you try to change the insulators? Also, are you using the brass separator to tighten it up?

Hi Billie,
No, I didn't change the insulators and yes, I have used the Brass Bar to do all the tightening up.

Bit lost with this at the moment.

Rob

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
I sent the email to the contact address on the site Billie. The same one that I sent the email about the O Rings last week.
Seems that either my mail program isn't sending to you, or the address is incorrect.
I'll send another Test Mail now.
We got the email and answered. We got the complain as well. It just came with a delay as it seems. I will send you a new, tested v2 SS Cup with its pin, just to be sure and you can send back the one you have, when you receive it, so we can have a look and see what is wrong ( so we can guide others, if we come across this problem again ) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread