Inawera- a few reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Soooo... I decided that I wanted to get some INW Shisha Strawberry to add to my collection and it seems that every where I look they are out. Haven't tried the INW site yet. Was hoping to order here in the US. Have they stopped making it that anyone is aware of? Really wanted to try it since I see that a few peeps really rave about it [emoji4] I go through alot of strawberry flavoring. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

You could order it direct from Poland; e-aromashop.com.

They've been shipping stuff out DHL here lately due to issues with the USPS. Last order I placed a couple of weeks ago, I chose airmail on checkout and was charged accordingly ($5.30 USD), but they sent it to me via DHL. I received my package in three days!

They usually have great pricing as well.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Thanks nostra! Didn't realize they would ship it that cheap [emoji6] I really love strawberry recipes so is it worthy of me buying a large bottle? [emoji2]

Mommabird62
I always pay for airmail, and generally get it inside 2 wks -- which seems great, considering the distance involved AND the customs!

I can only verify what my experience has been. I've ordered direct once and was happy with the outcome. You may want to search around here and find out if here have been any horror stories!

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Thanks nostra! Didn't realize they would ship it that cheap [emoji6] I really love strawberry recipes so is it worthy of me buying a large bottle? [emoji2]

Mommabird62
It looks like vaperstek has it in stock if you really want to buy in the US. But...right now the currency conversion is excellent- a bit over 4zloty to 1usd and you could buy 100ml bottle of Shisha Strawberry for less than $13. I'm not at all sure I'd go for a big bottle before trying it, but I generally use less than 2% of any INW and it would be wasted.

Reactions: mommabird62

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Soooo... I decided that I wanted to get some INW Shisha Strawberry to add to my collection and it seems that every where I look they are out.
Mommabird62
They have it here Momma, and you can buy a 2ml sample size just to see if you like it.
Me ?? I go elsewhere and buy the giant bottles :wub:
Shisha Strawberry

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
It looks like vaperstek has it in stock if you really want to buy in the US. But...right now the currency conversion is excellent- a bit over 4zloty to 1usd and you could buy 100ml bottle of Shisha Strawberry for less than $13. I'm not at all sure I'd go for a big bottle before trying it, but I generally use less than 2% of any INW and it would be wasted.

I'd also not recommend getting it from Vaperstek because they rebottle -- it was that rebottling crap with BCV, plus wanting larger quantities, that made me start ordering from e-aromashop.com. Best possible place to get Inawera flavors -- their price WITH the VAT is cheaper than Inawera's WITHOUT the VAT!

I'm still a bit worried though, with the TPD about to descend, about what's going to happen to any flavors with "shisha" in the name.

Andria

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
You should start @ 2%...add another percent if it is high vg mix.

It does steep reasonably fast...within a week if you use crocpot or ultrasonic or heat steep.

It has potential to be a nice spicy tobacco leaves flavor.

Personally I did not have much success with the flavor even after airing it out for 24 hrs,
cannot get rid of the chemical/metallic after taste.

Let me know your tasting notes and experience.

Just tried 7Leaves after a two week steep, and didn't notice any chemical taste. But if the flavor doesn't improve over time, I much prefer the Flavor Art's version. That one takes a whole month to develop in full. As to the metallic taste you mentioned, I did not notice it at first, but if you look real hard, it's there, but barely ...

Last edited:
Reactions: spalife

spalife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2014
Just tried 7Leaves after a two week steep, and didn't notice any chemical taste. But if the flavor doesn't improve over time, I much prefer the Flavor Art's version. That one takes a whole month to develop in full. As to the metallic taste you mentioned, I did not notice it at first, but if you look real hard, it's there, but barely ...

Maybe its my taste buds....
i am sensitive to any alcoholic/chemical/metallic tastes.

Nice it is sort of working out for you & also the comparison with FA.

It will develop a bit more ...another 30%, given a week,
after that it would be stable for a long time.

Have a mix made a year ago and its still potent.

To filter/tune out the after taste
mixed it with Cappuccino & Biscuit & a bit of Banana
(yes banana strange...somehow it seem to give depth
to tobacco based mix).

Reactions: Exchaner

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Chocolates are a tough one for me, I have tried a few, many are a weaker tootsie roll taste or even worse the ones that are super dark coil killers, I would advise to stay away from the Coco rounds. That stuff is like mud and did not do anything in the mixes I tried it in. I have white chocolate and Chocolate clear and results from them have been kinda meh. I am almost ready to give up but might try the INW and FA offerings to see if they are better. I have found Glory by FA and not sure I like it but to me it has a strong chocolate undertone you find in a lot of premade tobbaccos.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
What chocolate has anyone used and liked? I'm thinking of getting chocolate cream and/or milk chocolate.
I like the regular chocolate (czekolada) and shisha brandy cocoa. Especially the brandy cocoa. I didn't like chocolate cream at all, but there are quite a few people who did.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I made A great recipe with the pineapple but only had a small tester vial from wizard labs the recipe was so good I wanted to make big bottles of it but could ony find the 30 ml from Bull City. so I went with Capella pineapple in 4 oz. it is still good but I went back to get a few 30's of the Inwawera. It is a noticable difference in flavor, Cappela does the job but Inw puts it over the top for the specific recipe I am doing.

Reactions: Slots

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Those whom have ordered from Inawera, what is the usual turnaround on shipping? Placed an order 3 weeks ago with the airmail option and still has not gotten here. Havent been able to find it on tracking after it left Poland. Sent them a message yesterday but haven't heard back. Just wondering if I need to be worried.

Mommabird62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread