Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
With me, as you could uh, tell.......it was more like a week, but my friend, we all go on..........
I'm seasoned enough now to know how long certain types of pain last. I don't fight it anymore. I just let it run its course. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Ahhh the pain of a lost football game. :rolleyes: The horror is excruciating. :lol:

Sorry for your lose. ;)
I'm a die hard Chicago Bears fan too. When they lost to Peyton Manning in the Superbowl 10 years ago I experienced no pain in the defeat. Going in I knew the Colts were a much better team and I gave the Bears no chance. They didn't even deserve to be in the SB that year. So after they lost it didn't bother me at all. This one hurts because Carolina is a better team than Denver. But for one game Denver was less bad than Carolina. Oh well. We get them on the schedule next season so we can live for revenge. :D

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Let's look closer at that. He DOES live in FL... :p

Why yes, yes I do! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

th

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Shuda come to our house. We watched Marvels Agent Carter and two episodes of Jane The Virgin that we had missed. It was a nice relaxing evening!

At your house,,, hmmm. My guess is Jane's still a virgin.

<channeling Turfy> DID I WIN???

Game Put me sound alsleep more than once. Least I happened to be awake for the wiener dog commercial:cool:

Ahh, the GAME. I watched the end of each quarter. (money money money MOOOONEY)

Her grandmother, Kinder, did OK too, from what I recall. Was quite popular with the youngn's.

(groan) I know.

I LIKED that one!!!!!! But then again, I kinda sorta like groaners. :blush:

"Variable" pretty much covered what I need. I'm easy (of so I've been told).

Yeppers, Longolino, you ARE easy.

;)

I admire anyone who explores and tries new stuff that can potentially be a game changer. I understand the hobby aspect of vaping as well. After all, I was one of these people when I started out. But like DP, I found my happy space and I haven't seen anything new in the last couple years that would motivate me to re-enter the trail blazing arena. The thought of standing in my cold garage twisting wires around a guitar string with my cordless drill is something that just doesn't thrill me anymore. :)

cold garage. hmmm. twisting wires. HMMM.

YEAH/NO

I'm with ya, Bronzoid. I like my vape as it tiz. I see no need for improvement.

Thank you DPL you are a good person. :)

SO true. So very, very, very true. The goodest, in fact.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
At your house,,, hmmm. My guess is Jane's still a virgin.

<channeling Turfy> DID I WIN???

Now that there was funny! Yes it was. And uh, yes......Jane's still quite the virgin. But she did have a baby. If'n you haven't seen the show, you've missed a TV classic. Yes you have!

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
ProVape's site has the Ti Stealth P3 as a new item with shipping in 2-3 weeks. Is that the *news* Sir Rod?
Which makes sense now.....women moving thru mud clue.....

I can't find it on the site. Did they perhaps take it down for some reason?

I wasn't a part of the guessing game, but now that ProVape has announced a delay due to suppliers - and Zen suffered a major business interruption - I think I have an idea of the area of the new products and I'm really looking forward to them. (it?)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I can't find it on the site. Did they perhaps take it down for some reason?

I wasn't a part of the guessing game, but now that ProVape has announced a delay due to suppliers - and Zen suffered a major business interruption - I think I have an idea of the area of the new products and I'm really looking forward to them. (it?)
Imagine one of these:
upload_2016-2-9_12-42-46.png

With a Provape chipset in it :hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread