Joyetech Cuboid 150 watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiReSTaRT

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2015
My second Cuboid came in from CB... The grey colour is a pretty dirty silver, doesn't look like the pics. Black is definitely a lot prettier but it scuffs too easily. Updated to 3.10, also followed the tip from the video posted and just changed M1 TCR to 0108 and so far so good, but I haven't been using it much. I'll keep you guys posted. I'll also test it with the STM that works great on the black Cuboid.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Is better cuboid or vtc mini with spare lg hg2 batteries....I will use mainly TC with ss 316l...Will I use more power than 75w? and when?

I am mouth to lung user

Odoslané z SM-N920C pomocou Tapatalku
Are these rhetorical questions? [emoji4]

I say get both!

Xexist

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Fort Saskatchewan
No but, I am newbie in regulated mods...it will be my first.
Iam using mech mod.

I think either will suit your needs. If you are on a budget you might like having to buy just 2 batteries for the evic instead of 4 for the cuboid (this assumes 2 sets of batteries each to swap out as needed )

Both good devices

infernic

Jan 28, 2016
I think either will suit your needs. If you are on a budget you might like having to buy just 2 batteries for the evic instead of 4 for the cuboid (this assumes 2 sets of batteries each to swap out as needed )

Both good devices
yeah I am on budget, I allready bought 4x lg hg2 and xtar vc2 plus charger. First I was thinking about rx200 but I am going outside a lot and I heard it is too heavy for pocket carying

Xexist

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Fort Saskatchewan
yeah I am on budget, I allready bought 4x lg hg2 and xtar vc2 plus charger. First I was thinking about rx200 but I am going outside a lot and I heard it is too heavy for pocket carying

Target Vaporesso 75 is another one to consider. Coils are apparently fairly forgiving, taste great, and last a long time. The mod and tank together are fairly inexpensive and the mod looks great. Evic mini is probably more 'tested and true' though

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME

Cuboid is small but HEAVY. The VTC mini is a perfect pocket mod!

Xexist

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Fort Saskatchewan
by design I like more vtc mini and it will be no cons for me carrying 2 more batteries in another pocket....I am thinking on cuboid only because of more power. But I dont know if its worth it, I never tried any regulated mods. Thank you guys for answers :)

If you have 2 batteries in your pocket make sure they are in a case of some sort or we will see pictures of you on Reddit :p

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
by design I like more vtc mini and it will be no cons for me carrying 2 more batteries in another pocket....I am thinking on cuboid only because of more power. But I dont know if its worth it, I never tried any regulated mods. Thank you guys for answers :)

What do you plan to use on top? Are you looking for flavor, clouds or both?

What little bit of temp control I've played with, I never went over 40 watts. Generally speaking the higher the wattage the quicker it will temp protect. If you use RDA's then you might like the extra power, if you're like me, a RTA guy, then I find 75 watts is more than enough.

infernic

Jan 28, 2016
What do you plan to use on top? Are you looking for flavor, clouds or both?

What little bit of temp control I've played with, I never went over 40 watts. Generally speaking the higher the wattage the quicker it will temp protect. If you use RDA's then you might like the extra power, if you're like me, a RTA guy, then I find 75 watts is more than enough.
I am using RTA,
I like mtl not straight to lung, and I like flavor.
I am usin 12mg nic.
I have Squape RS ( problem with dry hits and leaking :( ) and Kayfun 3.1ES.
I ordered also Geekvape Griffin
I never tried TC but till now I am using +- 1.0 ohm....I tried 0.6 ohm but it was strong for me with 12mg nic.
I am using Nemesis with VTC4 batt.

I can have Cuboid for 32.77$ and vtc mini for 31.77$

smokinGAVIN

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Manila, Philippines
My wife stopped using her cuboid so I gave it another shot. I noticed something new. I took a four second puff and put it down. I was about to take another one ten minutes later but I when I picked it up it was very warm. I checked the batteries and they were cold. I don't know what to make out of that. It doesn't make sense to me. I think this mod needs an improved version two. I really like the form factor and I would love to use it more but I'm a little afraid to do so.

absoluttalent

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Lombard, IL
so ive been using my cuboid for a bit.
And im starting to get atomizer shorts already. Happens 10% of the time with my Crown, 95% of the time with my Subtank mini. Also getting a sticky fire button on occassion, maybe im pressing too hard on it.

If i do have to replace the 510, anyone know a good place to order a new one from? And what size torx screw driver do I need? (lowest I had was a t7, but was still slightly too big)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread