Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I'd be going for the Blue or Black. :)

I dunno purple would look good on you :)
just sayin!
c1ef06c09c33c55a6ab3700acecec5cd.jpg

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I dunno purple would look good on you :)
just sayin!
c1ef06c09c33c55a6ab3700acecec5cd.jpg
zomg - where is teh GREEN ONE?

Green is the color for greenness, and it's greenifying in it's overabundance of greenery, signifying... well, it signifies GREEN dangit - and it's sexay! (and green)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
<<The State is over here :D

:lol::lol::lol:

:D

huh? why would i ignore you? i has confuzzled... had to go take care of puppehs... now i gots to run to store before the locals freak out because it may snow

Just picking, realizing you gots to get back up to speed in a new contest;)

Just did the Fill-up Run to. Calling for 5"-12" here tonight/tomorrow.........so the wife leaves it on empty:facepalm:

crTOOexcess - he seemed to think i was ignorificating him...

Give him a few minutes to Focus ;)

* Should be fun. Snow storm moving in and I have my Bi-monthly Dr's Appointment tomorrow. Wife has to pick daughter up from back surgery(overnight stay) and that Hospital is 90 miles away:glare:
Nothing happens around here for weeks, then everything happens in a 24hr period.:shock:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
:lol::lol::lol:

Just picking, realizing you gots to get back up to speed in a new contest;)

Just did the Fill-up Run to. Calling for 5"-12" here tonight/tomorrow.........so the wife leaves it on empty:facepalm:

Give him a few minutes to Focus ;)

* Should be fun. Snow storm moving in and I have my Bi-monthly Dr's Appointment tomorrow. Wife has to pick daughter up from back surgery(overnight stay) and that Hospital is 90 miles away:glare:
Nothing happens around here for weeks, then everything happens in a 24hr period.:shock:
The difference in this snow and the last one is that this one here should be a heavy wet snow where the last one was light and powder. I don't know how much we are supposed to get yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread