Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Jim left the machine all set up for a full pot...I'm almost through it and thinking of a second.
I sure wish I drank coffee ....it takes me at least 2 hours to become fully awake....used to drink a cup of tea every morning outside with my cig. I stopped the tea when I quit smoking and only have it occasionally. I hate when thinks go together and I only have one . Now I'm a Coke a Cola addict but for some reason the caffeine in soda doesn't wake me up!!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I am waiting onmy vape mail Hubby is bringing home with him this evening! I cannot wait! I think I will go outside and play with my buddy!
My hubby never brings vape Mail home with him. Today he brought home salad fixings but no new vape toys!!! I have to tell him what other hubbies do...lol!!

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Trying to nail down my choice for my next mod...it's so hard. I got a couple months before I can get 50$ together for one so I have time.. :/
There are so many on the market that by the time you order it another version will be out.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
giphy.gif

Reactions: Seleya

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hi everyone! It looks like my win from last week will be here tomorrow! :banana: When it gets here I will be on this thread so you guys get to see it right away! :) I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday. @BamaBabe4Ever I am really sorry to hear you had car troubles. I hope you got that taken care of. That's never any fun, but at least you had your vape gear with you!

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Hi everyone! It looks like my win from last week will be here tomorrow! :banana: When it gets here I will be on this thread so you guys get to see it right away! :) I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday. @BamaBabe4Ever I am really sorry to hear you had car troubles. I hope you got that taken care of. That's never any fun, but at least you had your vape gear with you!
I am anxious to see what you get -- mysterys are such fun - feels like xmas!!

Reactions: cooladdict

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I cannot wait to see what you got!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread