Goodejuice revisited...question about the NET tobaccos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
So, it has been about two years since I vaped any goodejuice liquids...I remember loving the NET tobaccos. I just received a new order of gj4, acadia, organic #1, and also the commercial tobacco. They all still are awesome tasting liquids. My question is are these NET tobaccos formulated to be vaped at a certain wattage/voltage range to get the best performance from them? It seems they all vape great except the gj4 seems to taste kinda harsh or slightly burnt after the first few hits. I'm not sure if this is a gear issue or what so I also loaded some other tanks (Kanger t3s) with the same liquids and all seem great just not a satisfying hit from those tanks. I mainly vape everything with a volcano lavatube devise @ 3.5 watts and 4.0 voltage...and use kanger aerotanks with the new dual coils versions. For some weird reason all the liquids vape just fine except for the gj4 which as I said after the first few hits it seems kinda burnt/harsh tasting. Not sure why the gj4 only seems to taste like that? I take the first few hits just fine then the taste goes south, I let the tank sit for awhile and repeat the process. So, I'm gonna give it more vaping time and hopefully get a response to my question. I will maybe just replace the coil inside the gj4 tank with another new one later to see if that helps? I do recall tho years ago when I was strictly vaping the same flavors of goodejuice liquids the same thing happening...any ideas? What's up with the gj4?

Reactions: anavidfan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Ive used GoodEJuice on and off for years, always consistent and taste great. I find that lower watts are better when dealing with NETs also. I think like always taste varies, but lower wattage on reg devices and not so low of resistance on mechs are my preference.

Good E Juice and NET.com ( Naturally Extracted Tobaccos.com) are my 2 favorite NET sources. NET.com offers more of a variety and single leaf and drier flavors if you like something more "tobacco-y" and dry.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Hmmm. The burley that we use in GJ4 is a very strong, distinct tobacco and its the only NET that uses that specific blend. Like Exchaner said, Im wondering if u lower your voltage to like 3.7V and use a 2.5 ohm coil, maybe that will tame it down. I hope u can figure it out so u can go back to enjoying your GJ4.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
yes, I've tried to lower the voltage, it helps a little but still has the same slight burnt taste. I have recently also made a habit of replacing my coils much more often. Still get the same reaction with the gj4 liquid just even after slight vaping. Have noticed sometimes it don't taste burnt sooner or later sometimes, but never consistent. Maybe it's because how thick the gj4 is? Maybe it just does not wick fast enough with my kangertech dual coils? I also vape the commercial, organic #1, acadia gold but the gj4 seems to do this mostly. It is my favorite goodejuice so I'm not gonna stop vaping it...lol. I don't use any other devises or coils so I guess this is just the way it is...lol. Thanks everyone for your reply !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread