Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
I received the Mini Jedi 50W a few days ago. It's small enough and works fine. But, I don't particularly like it. The edges aren't rounded and, most importantly, that stupid screw on the bottom makes it so I can't stand it up.

But, at least, it's red.
Are you using a button top battery? Mine screws all the way in and lays flat just fine. Sorry you don't like it.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Are you using a button top battery? Mine screws all the way in and lays flat just fine. Sorry you don't like it.
I had tried a flat-top before, and it didn't work. That prompted me to go on a binge and charge every single battery I have. With that going on, I forgot all about going back and trying a flat-top again.

That did it. Thanks.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I had tried a flat-top before, and it didn't work. That prompted me to go on a binge and charge every single battery I have. With that going on, I forgot all about going back and trying a flat-top again.

That did it. Thanks.

The Force is with you! ;)

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Just posted the following in the Overlooked thread. Madame Kattykins, I bow to the awesomeness of this lil device....

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Momma's HAPPY!

My Defenders just landed. I'm extremely pleased with this lil guy. I snagged two eGo ONE tanks (a 2.5mL - Cherry Red and a 1.8mL - Hot Pink.) Was a lil concerned about the "Hot Pink", but oh my.... It's really pretty..... Will look STUNNING on my Black Defender.....

Anyone who has one of these - help me with the doo-dad on the battery cover. Looks like it can be loosened or tightened, but to what purpose? Is it to compensate for button-top v. flat-top batteries?

P.S. I'm really digging the geriatric OLED!!!!! I can SEE the LIGHT!!!!!!

Defender II from HeavenGifts. Snagged for $12-ish each. They are in the 70% Clearance section (discount taken when you put in the cart.) I have seen a couple 8% coupon codes that work on top of that. You have to pay for shipping (and I think they're on or are going on Holiday, so things might not come super-duper quickly) I was stunned when I ordered on Thursday and it showed up today! (I beat their New Year shutdown :w00t: )

I'm looking at my Cloupor Mini+ and the Defender II. I would say the OLED is about 50% larger (I'm wondering if there's not a "magnifying lens" over the top of the OLED.) So far, very pleased (running with a Nauti Mini this afternoon :) ) It's about 0.25" taller than my Cloupor, but it's quite a bit lighter. It's not the solid metal like the Cloupie, and I'm o.k. with that. Also has a "softer" contour than Cloupie and my eVic Mini. Looks like an iStick 60?

I like how the tank is centered on top. All my other box mods are "offset". Just seems more "comfortable"

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
You got yours fast. I ordered one on Tues. and it's still not here.
Just posted the following in the Overlooked thread. Madame Kattykins, I bow to the awesomeness of this lil device....

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Momma's HAPPY!

My Defenders just landed. I'm extremely pleased with this lil guy. I snagged two eGo ONE tanks (a 2.5mL - Cherry Red and a 1.8mL - Hot Pink.) Was a lil concerned about the "Hot Pink", but oh my.... It's really pretty..... Will look STUNNING on my Black Defender.....

Anyone who has one of these - help me with the doo-dad on the battery cover. Looks like it can be loosened or tightened, but to what purpose? Is it to compensate for button-top v. flat-top batteries?

Defender II from HeavenGifts. Snagged for $12-ish each. They are in the 70% Clearance section (discount taken when you put in the cart.) I have seen a couple 8% coupon codes that work on top of that. You have to pay for shipping (and I think they're on or are going on Holiday, so things might not come super-duper quickly) I was stunned when I ordered on Thursday and it showed up today! (I beat their New Year shutdown :w00t: )

I'm looking at my Cloupor Mini+ and the Defender II. I would say the OLED is about 50% larger (I'm wondering if there's not a "magnifying lens" over the top of the OLED.) So far, very pleased (running with a Nauti Mini this afternoon :) ) It's about 0.25" taller than my Cloupor, but it's quite a bit lighter. It's not the solid metal like the Cloupie, and I'm o.k. with that. Also has a "softer" contour than Cloupie and my eVic Mini. Looks like an iStick 60?

I like how the tank is centered on top. All my other box mods are "offset". Just seems more "comfortable"

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Really? Insane :( I did pick DHL shipping, though. Did you pick something different?
Yeah, the cheapest one. I ordered one from them before, same shipping, and it took about 10 days. I think it will be here by the weekend. Still faster than Fasttech.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Momma's HAPPY!

Welp, Ding, Ding, DINGERS!!

Imagine my :shock: and surprise. ;)

She LIKES it! LOL! Of course you do! It's one hell of a cute lil thang, and I'm truly smiling over here at your most wonderful post!

The doo-dad on the batt cover?? :confused: Do you mean the slotted spot for the quarter you'll use to open up the batt section? I'm not sure what doo-dad you mean. :confused:

But yes yes YES on the MAGNIFIED/MAGNIFICENT display! Geriatric OLED, For The WIN!

So glad you're diggin' it. Isn't it funny how that center 510 makes all the diff in the world? Amazing.

Congratulations, sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Momma's HAPPY!

Thought you would like it! I ordered a 3rd one, but chose cheapest shipping too. Don't expect it for several weeks although I received a shipping email. I love these little mods for all the reasons you mention. I, also, am not sure what you mean by "doo dad" on the bottom. As Kat said, the battery cover? You just use a coin to open/close it. I had slight difficulties at first, but several here said to turn it counter clockwise til it sits in and then tighten it down. Works like a charm! Congratulations, you are now well Defended!

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
IMG_20160208_192911620_HDR~2.jpg IMG_20160208_193411664~2.jpg IMG_20160208_193336958~2.jpg

Gotta say, I'm really digging the "Hawt Pink"

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Ok, you guys, sheesh! I ordered the defenders. Bunch of enablers.......:D
You should've seen what they were doing to me a few pages back when I mentioned that I was thinking of buying a blue one but couldn't decide. Unconscionable:D

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Ok, you guys, sheesh! I ordered the defenders. Bunch of enablers.......:D

We aim to please!!!!

I really like it. Now freed up a couple of mods to PIF.

@gandymarsh... Makes sense. Thankee

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hmmmmm... would not have thought of the Cuboid as being little, itty, or bitty, but I set my new acquisition next to the Treebox, and they're the same size!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Does your new toy (Cuboid) have step down? I thought you were broke? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread