• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rec for starter kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gardenia_bread

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2015
@ChasingTheCloud @cloudsclouds @gardenia_bread What about the build IPVD3 and toptank mini/nano? because i never used an evic before and i love my current IPV4S and toptank is topfill so its easier and more convenient for a beginner?

evic is quite popular also, but i've never used one before
toptank wise need to be careful, cause if i'm right, there's 2 version, one is occ only, another can use rba. Would suggest the rba one as occ is exp. but i've never used one before also

cloudsclouds

Moved On
Feb 4, 2016
@ChasingTheCloud @cloudsclouds @gardenia_bread What about the build IPVD3 and toptank mini/nano? because i never used an evic before and i love my current IPV4S and toptank is topfill so its easier and more convenient for a beginner?
D2 -> D3 like not much difference, don't get me wrong, i love my D2 to bits... But evic is the more worthwhile device, all wires tc, plus upgradable software, plus small and ergonomic, plus nice color finishes. If you have to get an ipv device might as well wait for the ipv5.. But I'd still recommend the evic tbh

Tanks, like i suggested, Subtank. Good for learning (i learned on stm), good flavour and clouds, easily accessible rba and occ, plentiful of spares and kits, possibility of many diff kinds of builds (of you're creative enough), relatively cheap

I'm mainly on kayfuns, genesis and rdas now, but I'll be getting a new Subtank just for the ease of use and the spot on settings each and every time:thumb:

roy69

Sep 23, 2015
D2 -> D3 like not much difference, don't get me wrong, i love my D2 to bits... But evic is the more worthwhile device, all wires tc, plus upgradable software, plus small and ergonomic, plus nice color finishes. If you have to get an ipv device might as well wait for the ipv5.. But I'd still recommend the evic tbh

There is a diff man. The step down voltage actually works in ipv d3. But then again I emphasised on auto firing problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread