Status
Not open for further replies.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
...and plan on trying Skeleton Key (I *think* DJ said he liked that one) and Tattoo next.

Trying the Sleeping Dragon Vapor - Skelton Key for the first time today.

It is not bad at all but I wish there was a bit more Lime.

Ahlusion - Lime Cream would be the winner if I had to choose between them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
If you desire a touch of Sweet then try Ahlusion - Sahara Blend.
Damned. A week too late. I ordered some Shipwreck, which will be here tomorrow according to USPS. I'll try the Sahara next time. Thanks DJ.
Any thoughts anyone on steep times for the Shipwreck?

Reactions: DJLEC

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA

You know what's REALLY good? Mix them. It's pretty much the perfect creamy lime vape. (or just put a couple drops of Daft Spunk in your Lime Cream. It's almost the same.)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Damned. A week too late. I ordered some Shipwreck, which will be here tomorrow according to USPS. I'll try the Sahara next time. Thanks DJ.
Any thoughts anyone on steep times for the Shipwreck?
ahhh..Shipwreck...like an ex boyfriend whose memories make you smile....I do not think the steep time was large here, maybe even a week or FOOB. A wonderful toasty coconut with just a hint of lime (I mean a smidgen, you will hardly know it is there) Might have to clean a tank and vape some now

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What is everyone's fav donut juice? Thinking of picking up some I <3 Donuts but not thrilled about blueberry.
Anyone try M n F Donut juice? Found them on a Google search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome zero7! I have tried both M n F Donut flavors (Original and Glazed) and I was very underwhelmed. IMO, they were way too sweet and also had a "something is not right" artificial aftertaste. I have also tried Namberjuice Donut Pounder, Coval Chocolate Donut, TMaxx Donut flavors, and Velvet Clouds Night Shift. I remain underwhelmed, and I would say that IMO, Night Shift was the best. I'm still searching for the perfect donut. This pastry is getting attention on the thread right now and will be my next purchase.

Beignet eJuice - Gourmet New Orleans Inspired eJuice New Orleans VAPE Electronic Cigarettes & eJuice

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Good stuff, Taurus by Twelve Vapors

af213b54216edfce62831bb33ab9866d.jpg

via: Tappy Talk

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Welcome zero7! I have tried both M n F Donut flavors (Original and Glazed) and I was very underwhelmed. IMO, they were way too sweet and also had a "something is not right" artificial aftertaste. I have also tried Namberjuice Donut Pounder, Coval Chocolate Donut, TMaxx Donut flavors, and Velvet Clouds Night Shift. I remain underwhelmed, and I would say that IMO, Night Shift was the best. I'm still searching for the perfect donut. This pastry is getting attention on the thread right now and will be my next purchase.

Beignet eJuice - Gourmet New Orleans Inspired eJuice New Orleans VAPE Electronic Cigarettes & eJuice

Thanks for the feedback. Yup staying away from the MnF Donut. Do not like strange sweetener after tastes!

I did put in an order for I <3 Donuts, Dripping Donuts strawberry donut, and The Milk Man. If they're good I'll report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

I felt the same way about the SDV Skeleton Key. It's really good, but I want a stronger lime taste too. When I vape it I add a little of my EC Blend Key Lime to it to boost the lime factor.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread