Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
The whole thing is ridiculous and I told them basically everything you just said. It's no wonder people buy certain clones of certain items, I mean I'd put money on it if I bought a clone solstice it wouldn't leak one bit. It's just sad, I told them they need to stop promoting all this "made in the usa" crap all over the place and engraving it on there rda if it's just gonna spew liquid everywhere or there gonna keep sending me defective products. I'm glad I decided to put liquid in it BEFORE I built it, cause if I had this thing would of went flying across the room. Another thing that really chaps my a** is the fact that he said it makes not one bit of sense cause I checked it before I sent it.......I'm sorry I wasn't aware I had a reason to lie?! They act like I'm getting something out of all this like free products or whatever, the only thing I'm getting is aggravated.

Not to mention I have to now clean this again and it's gonna take a while, I swear it looks like it was left out in the rain and snow for 3 months. It's disgusting inside.

I'm extremely glad I didn't pay full retail price for this and only paid 65$ which is now 75$ since I had to pay out of pocket to have it shipped back. There crazy charging 90$ for this thing on there site. Whether all this works out or not I will not be supporting them in anything they do from here on out.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
I should have just sent you mine and you could have just returned yours lol. Mine didn't have an issue. I just didn't like it. But it sold yesterday.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I can understand that as it's not KP's fault but at this point I'd email them and find out what, if anything, they're willing to do.
True, I guess at this point what do I have to really lose right? Maybe I'll try that cause there not exactly responding to my emails right now.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I should have just sent you mine and you could have just returned yours lol. Mine didn't have an issue. I just didn't like it. But it sold yesterday.
That's what I don't get! How is it possible us 3 bought the same thing from the same site and I get the leaky ba*tard. Then I get another leaker from the actual company.....gotta love my luck.

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
That's what I don't get! How is it possible us 3 bought the same thing from the same site and I get the leaky ba*tard. Then I get another leaker from the actual company.....gotta love my luck.

That really is unfortunate. Hope everything works out for you buddy.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Smellybelly

Sep 29, 2015
Any advice on just getting te pheno-l would be great. I'm considering picking it up, but have heard a lot of complaints about it to go along with the good things I've heard.
I have the phenotype. I like it. It's a cloud atty. However depending on your build you can get some good flavor too. Right now I have it on a series box with a fused clapton with some I think 24 guage cores and 40 guage outer. Single coil 9 wraps right around .6 ohm and it does good. I did have some dual 24/36 or 34 guage claptons and that was an angry vicious vape but good flavor. The airflow is ridiculous. I haven't gotten the top airflow cap but my vector cap fits and it works pretty nice. So I will probably be getting the top airflow cap eventually.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I saw that DotMod posted the Petri V2 is now available. They only posted a pic of the deck, though. Still two posts but instead of two holes per post its just one ginormous hole in each post. I'd like to see what the barrel and top cap look like.

ETA: I saw that Local Vape has it. It's $90 and appears that the barrel and top cap are still the same. They could've just released the deck. Doesn't seem like enough change to call it V2 but whatever.

Last edited:

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I wish I could buy an atty my way. An example would be the Tugboat V2. Instead of having to buy the standard top cap version and then buy a Slammed Cap, why can't I buy the deck and top cap separately? Business wise this probably doesn't make sense but it would be a refreshing change.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Can I ask you guys about mechanical mods and which is better a dual 18650 or a 26650? I'm trying to buy a tmods squonker but I'm on the fence about which I love hard hitting mods and I feel like 26650 won't be enough power?
There aren't many trustworthy 26650 batteries out there. Personally, I'd go with a dual 18650 as there are multiple trustworthy 18650 batteries.

Reactions: Nautilusfan

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
I wish I could buy an atty my way. An example would be the Tugboat V2. Instead of having to buy the standard top cap version and then buy a Slammed Cap, why can't I buy the deck and top cap separately? Business wise this probably doesn't make sense but it would be a refreshing change.
This is the exact reason I never bought the tugboat v2. I always wanted the v2 deck and slam cap!

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Can I ask you guys about mechanical mods and which is better a dual 18650 or a 26650? I'm trying to buy a tmods squonker but I'm on the fence about which I love hard hitting mods and I feel like 26650 won't be enough power?
It depends on size. You have to build for the vape quality you want with ohms and voltage like any mechanical. Dual 18650 will offer double the amperage and double the mah, so you can build lower and last longer than a single 18650. 26650 will be limited to the battery you buys amperage and mah. They're one in the same to me. Just wait until tmod releases the dna200 box for final production and call it quits lol.

Reactions: muzichead

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I saw that DotMod posted the Petri V2 is now available. They only posted a pic of the deck, though. Still two posts but instead of two holes per post its just one ginormous hole in each post. I'd like to see what the barrel and top cap look like.

ETA: I saw that Local Vape has it. It's $90 and appears that the barrel and top cap are still the same. They could've just released the deck. Doesn't seem like enough change to call it V2 but whatever.

JH, do you know if there is airflow control in the new Petri V2?

Reactions: Nautilusfan

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
JH, do you know if there is airflow control in the new Petri V2?
It doesn't appear that there is but no confirmation yet. The Local Vape listing made no mention of AFC. That doesn't necessarily mean there isn't one but I would imagine they would want that listed as the V1 and 1.5 had no AFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread