ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Hello all! I just got my order in grim wizard. I have some Cap chocolate fudge brownie, LA cream cheese icing and Cap blue raspberry cotton candy.

How do I mix in the concentrates? Do i dilute them or just mix like normal?
I also have some pg, vg and 100% vg nic
Sent from the dust in front of you!
First thing would be to get yourself an ejuice calculator found here for the one I use. eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator
You would enter in the information needed. For example, you want to put in your Nic base and strength, then you enter the target nic strength you want and how many mls you want to make like 10 ml or 30 ml ect. You then type in the percentages of the flavoring that you want. I suggest to start low as it is easier to add flavor than it is to take out. I personally like to use 3% or lower on flavoring as taste is subjective. A simple recipe for your flavors now would be like 3% blue Raspberry and 1% cotton candy.Then at the bottom of the calculator you will see the area to enter in your final ratio that you want like 30 pg and 70 vg or 50/50, or what ever you want to make. Then click on calculate. It will When mixing in the concentrates, I would suggest 1 syringe or dropper per flavor as you do not want to cross contaminate same as for Nic base, PG, and VG. The calculator will tell you how many mls. of each flavor, PG, VG, and Nic base to put into your bottle. You should not need to dilute them. Hope this helps. Any other questions just let us know. Oh, and +1 on above post reads. Study them and take lots of Notes!!!

Reactions: Texasbox

Texasbox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Dallas,Tx

Texasbox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Dallas,Tx
First thing would be to get yourself an ejuice calculator found here for the one I use. eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator
You would enter in the information needed. For example, you want to put in your Nic base and strength, then you enter the target nic strength you want and how many mls you want to make like 10 ml or 30 ml ect. You then type in the percentages of the flavoring that you want. I suggest to start low as it is easier to add flavor than it is to take out. I personally like to use 3% or lower on flavoring as taste is subjective. A simple recipe for your flavors now would be like 3% blue Raspberry and 1% cotton candy.Then at the bottom of the calculator you will see the area to enter in your final ratio that you want like 30 pg and 70 vg or 50/50, or what ever you want to make. Then click on calculate. It will When mixing in the concentrates, I would suggest 1 syringe or dropper per flavor as you do not want to cross contaminate same as for Nic base, PG, and VG. The calculator will tell you how many mls. of each flavor, PG, VG, and Nic base to put into your bottle. You should not need to dilute them. Hope this helps. Any other questions just let us know. Oh, and +1 on above post reads. Study them and take lots of Notes!!!
This is what i needed to know. I usually use steam engine.

Sent from the dust in front of you!

Reactions: Ablonz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread