Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
fortunately, we have not had that kind of cold here - so the clucks have not had any major issues - they coop up and produce enough heat waggin' their beaks, lol - but they REALLY seem to like the suet blocks Abby has been making - she did a big batch this weekend, have about ten or so hardening off on the porch

and since we started giving them the suet blocks, egg production has gotten CRAZY - it's like a contest or something
It sounds like it has been really good for them. I have not got to try the mix yet, but I definitely have to. Mine will love it, and I will be their best friend :) My birdies have been laying so great lately. They were struggling at the beginning of winter. I have been getting 8 to 9 eggs a day! I have 10 hens and 1 duck.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Hiya crxess! I've been waiting for an update on that recipe myself. :D I just finished the last of my Ripe Vapes KLC.
i have sent a sample out for confirmation testing - will share thre recipe i have though, when i dig it up in the manana :)

bed time for this boy - have a good night, folks - and good luck to everyone!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
i have sent a sample out for confirmation testing - will share thre recipe i have though, when i dig it up in the manana :)

bed time for this boy - have a good night, folks - and good luck to everyone!
Thanks and Good night to you. I have to get up at 4am myself so I'm out too... Good night everyone!!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
of the two i am testing, i liked the Ripe Vapes clone recipe better - lime seems pretty balanced in it, overall - if you will remind me on the flipside, i will dig it out (had to reinstall windows on teh desktop last week, still don't have all my ducks in a row yet) - and more than happy to share it :)

No Rush Brotha........... Re-installs are no fun. I think I have most of my important stuff on at least 3 laptops and a tablet or two :D

50 and sunny here tomorrow ;)

Play nice little lady :pervy:

ROFLMAO. Just saw that it said Shave not Save me :oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Close one :blink:

Hiya crxess! I've been waiting for an update on that recipe myself. :D I just finished the last of my Ripe Vapes KLC.

SOON'ish, according to the Boss :w00t: and..........
waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Woot, Woot.. another awesome contest! I only missed the first 1,143 posts..lol.

Good luck everyone. I'm going to have to have hella luck to win this one since I'm not around online much anymore. I'll probably just buy one because I freakin LOVE the purple!

Thanks for another awesome contest @low_tar_neil and ECF!!

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Doh caught up as everyone is crashing.

That's ok a flying visit and I will check back later. I agree with Mac today was just to lull us into a false sense of confidence. Last chance to stay ahead of the game. I dread to think how many pages I will need to look through tomorrow.

Sweet dreams

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
No Rush Brotha........... Re-installs are no fun. I think I have most of my important stuff on at least 3 laptops and a tablet or two :D

Play nice little lady :pervy:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Close one :blink:

SOON'ish, according to the Boss :w00t: and..........
waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif
Awe but thats no fun to play nice, a little to close lol. Darn think it is about time for me to head to bed. Night meds are kicking in and got my Halo going crooked :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread