200 Watt Mods Battery Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Sorry... you didn't "get the idea", what you've done is to plagiarize a large chunk of a copyrighted work.
That's a no-no... everywhere. Now that you've identified the source, you should attribute it. Really.

That said... Tesla was an extremely inventive, and creative man, but even he bowed to the Laws of Physics.
The problem I have with all of these proposals, beyond the ignorance of the very real practical difficulties is... no maths. And a general disregard for the realities of the few numbers they do rely on.
Dumbing it down in an effort to claim "conspiracy" and "suppression" is a red flag.
Nothing is being suppressed.

But one only needs to wallow in the constant feed of "free energy" "discoveries" and their "perpetual motion" kin to see. Same as it ever was. :rolleyes:

But I still LOL'd at your creative post. Thanks. :)
I laugh every time I see those scams for free energy/perpetual motion machines. We don't need no stinking Laws of Thermodynamics. :lol::p:D

Cheers,
Steve

Reactions: Jim_ MDP

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Nothing is being suppressed.

But one only needs to wallow in the constant feed of "free energy" "discoveries" and their "perpetual motion" kin to see. Same as it ever was. :rolleyes:

There are lots of suppressed inventions. One only needs to research it to find out.

There is also lots of free energy devices that can be read about here:
Free Energy Database

Here's is another invention:
Harmonic Energy Exchange Device

Solar panels are a well known free energy device.

Last edited:

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
LG HB2 30A CDR 1500mAh - These would probably be the best choice for 200W dual 18650 mods (if you're going to use very high power). Note the mAh rating - as a general rule, you either get mAh or high amps, but not both.

LG 18650 HB2 1500 mAh

smokinGAVIN

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Manila, Philippines
YIHI just announced a new battery called SXTesla. It's based off of Nikola Tesla's suppressed wireless technology. It's a true 35A battery that never needs recharging. The battery acts as a radio wave receiver/amplifier. By pushing them into the battery containing the radio wave receiver/amplifier the connection is completed allowing the radio waves that were received from the air by the battery to flow through the receiver/amplifier.

Tesla’s electric battery works much the same way as an electric guitar amplifier. Like the electric guitar amplifier the signal generated by striking a cord (string) of a guitar would travel from the guitar through the wire connecting the guitar to the amplifier and into the amplifier where the barely audible tone would then be amplified.

An electric guitar without an amplifier is essential an air guitar until it is plugged into an amplifier. The amplifier amplifies the sound wave generated by striking the strings of the electric guitar. That is basically how Tesla was able to amplify and convert the invisible electromagnetic radiation called radio waves into electricity to power the battery. The word electricity comes from the fact that current is nothing more than electrons moving along a conductor, like an antenna, that have been harnessed for energy. Tesla used an battery as an amplifier to harness and then amplify energy.

An amplifier’s job is to take a weak audio signal and boost it to generate a signal that is powerful enough to drive a speaker, or in the above case, an battery.

A transistor is a semiconductor device used to amplify and switch electronic signals and power. It is composed of a semiconductor material with at least three terminals for connection to an external circuit. A voltage or current applied to one pair of the transistor’s terminals changes the current flowing through another pair of terminals. Because the controlled (output) power can be higher than the controlling (input) power, a transistor can amplify a signal.

Oh wait a minute... never mind that was a vision I had after reading about Nikola Tesla's wireless electric car. ;)

Nikola Tesla's Wireless Electric Automobile Explained | Free Energy

OMG. I didn't read the whole post as I got too excited to google this technology. I checked back to the post after about twenty minutes of searching then I saw the punchline. Good one. I feel like a fool but I was entertained nonetheless. Hahaha

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I never go above 30 max watts. I got a cuboid for endurance and an evic vtc mini for the size. I tested both with the puff timer with the same settings, same atomizer, same build. The mini went longer than the cuboid. The mini lives in my pocket. The cuboid llves in a drawer.

The market is about male egos, not practical devices. It's annoying. The same issue comes up with rda's. I use only rda's with single coils and MTL but most rda's are leaky and have mediocre flavor because they are compromised for dual coils and lung hits.

Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
OMG. I didn't read the whole post as I got too excited to google this technology. I checked back to the post after about twenty minutes of searching then I saw the punchline. Good one. I feel like a fool but I was entertained nonetheless. Hahaha

That's pretty funny that you Googled it. I had a moment of wishful thinking when I posted that. :)

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
*SNIP*
The market is about male egos, not practical devices. It's annoying. The same issue comes up with rda's. I use only rda's with single coils and MTL but most rda's are leaky and have mediocre flavor because they are compromised for dual coils and lung hits.
You might be on to something there. Like, trying to compensate or something? haha

Dil-o.jpg

Not mine, BTW- but FWIW I did take note of it! But seriously, I'm with you on the dual coil fog machines. Give me an easy to build single coil RTA w/enough airflow so I can get a restricted lung hit and I'm golden. Like a Wine. Or a Kayfun Monster v3. Or a KF Lite/Lite Plus w/a Kayfun Monster v2 base. I have one made from an EHPro KFL+ v2 and am LOVING it. Have to use the Monster v2 base so the KFL chimney assembly fits, the v3 bases are 13mm instead of 12mm.

Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
You might be on to something there. Like, trying to compensate or something? haha

Dil-o.jpg

Not mine, BTW- but FWIW I did take note of it! But seriously, I'm with you on the dual coil fog machines. Give me an easy to build single coil RTA w/enough airflow so I can get a restricted lung hit and I'm golden. Like a Wine. Or a Kayfun Monster v3. Or a KF Lite/Lite Plus w/a Kayfun Monster v2 base. I have one made from an EHPro KFL+ v2 and am LOVING it. Have to use the Monster v2 base so the KFL chimney assembly fits, the v3 bases are 13mm instead of 12mm.

That mod is ridiculous I couldn't imagine vaping on that. Here's a video of another ridiculous mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread