Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just an FYI....I decided I like big clouds, but not sub ohm vaping, so I ordered some vg and added a few drops to my juice. And it has been coating and streaking the windows in my house...:shock: Since I am not particularly fond of weekly window washing, especially during an Illinois winter, I am afraid the big clouds are going to have to wait until summer when I can vape outside.:ohmy:
Glam! You cloudin' (brah)?

[emoji6]

Is it, "brah", or "s'ah"? I'm gender deficient when it comes to stuffs like this.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Oh shoot. Did we buy them all?

:angel:
Guess I will just have to use my feminine wiles to get me a Cerotank.
smiley_battingeyes.gif
And, of course, since they are not readily available, I am now obsessed. :sneaky:

Last edited:

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Welp, let's see. Window cleaning, big fog. Big fog? Window cleaning.

I think you know which side of the glass I'm on....... :facepalm:

I'm also NOT collecting a variety of coils. I know which work for me (Nautilus and BVCs) and that's it. I am shopping monthly (with the wonderful company of Mr. DPL) and we're collecting up quite the little stash.

The CeroTank uses the Kanger BDCs. I have none, so no experience there, but for those who do, it's sure nice to have the option.

View attachment 529237
The kanger coil shown is the newer version of their dual coils (which was for the evod glass. I know that the evod glass took the old kanger dual coils, I'm not sure about the single coils though? Sorry I don't know more. If you can wait a couple of days, I will dig up my old evod coils and see if they work in a cerotank.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I have one 5 pack of aspire bdc. I had a bunch because I thought I was going to get the tanks and sumpthin' happened and I never did. So I've given them away here and there. I know I've seen them on closeout sales for next to free. I saw the aspire tanks for a $1@ just before learning what I know now. That's why I wondered if they might be discontinued. I don't want to scare ya' so I won't mention it again.

I probably would have been better off to stockpile nauty bvc's for several lifetimes like nic. I heard the wonders of GS Airs, and good prices. I started vape life as a kangergrrl, so a great deal appeared there. Aspire seemed to be leaving me in the dust with their sub ohm business and there's so much 3rd party stuff for subtanks that make it fricken variable, adaptable and fda proof. I'll have ta show ya some of my bell caps. Anyways, you know how that goes with decorating on the cheap.

So now I'm waiting for wire and wick supplies, thinking wth am I doing? Even got Joy's clr's. That lil' battery was just too darn cute to ignore and I tried, I really really tried. I blame your xvo. I broke down and got the red predecessor. The flood gates opened from there. That's my excuse right now. Pretty mods are a slippery slope.

I think there's few coils I haven't messed with. Well tg I'm not into sub ohm's or my current count could triple. Whew. Dodged that one.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Whose XVO are ya blaming??? Can't be me or the DPL, can it?? :shock:

:lol:

The kanger coil shown is the newer version of their dual coils (which was for the evod glass. I know that the evod glass took the old kanger dual coils, I'm not sure about the single coils though? Sorry I don't know more. If you can wait a couple of days, I will dig up my old evod coils and see if they work in a cerotank.

Welp, pokes, that's simply amazing that you know one Kanger from another. (A talent and a feat I could never achieve.)

I hereby Lady you Lady of the Kangress.

Let's all bow and kurtsey.

Reactions: DPLongo22

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Whose XVO are ya blaming??? Can't be me or the DPL, can it?? :shock:

:lol:

Welp, pokes, that's simply amazing that you know one Kanger from another. (A talent and a feat I could never achieve.)

I hereby Lady you Lady of the Kangress.

Let's all bow and kurtsey.
[emoji15][emoji5][emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have one 5 pack of aspire bdc. I had a bunch because I thought I was going to get the tanks and sumpthin' happened and I never did. So I've given them away here and there. I know I've seen them on closeout sales for next to free. I saw the aspire tanks for a $1@ just before learning what I know now. That's why I wondered if they might be discontinued. I don't want to scare ya' so I won't mention it again.

I probably would have been better off to stockpile nauty bvc's for several lifetimes like nic. I heard the wonders of GS Airs, and good prices. I started vape life as a kangergrrl, so a great deal appeared there. Aspire seemed to be leaving me in the dust with their sub ohm business and there's so much 3rd party stuff for subtanks that make it fricken variable, adaptable and fda proof. I'll have ta show ya some of my bell caps. Anyways, you know how that goes with decorating on the cheap.

So now I'm waiting for wire and wick supplies, thinking wth am I doing? Even got Joy's clr's. That lil' battery was just too darn cute to ignore and I tried, I really really tried. I blame your xvo. I broke down and got the red predecessor. The flood gates opened from there. That's my excuse right now. Pretty mods are a slippery slope.

I think there's few coils I haven't messed with. Well tg I'm not into sub ohm's or my current count could triple. Whew. Dodged that one.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Hey aik, two things.

1. On the BDC's, I'm not worried at all. Those coils kind of died a very quick death after the BVC's came out. They're probably just dumping that inventory (at least that's my guess).

2. Can you expand on the "red predecessor" thought? Did you get a red one? Kat's fancy, don't ya know. ;)

TAWK to us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread