Just realized something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flawedatdesign

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2015
Missouri
As I sit here vaping (so far it's a good day only 4 analogs which is down for 3 packs + when I started and yesterday was half a pack) I realized vaping is worse than computers lol. I keep eyeballing new mods and mine isn't even a week old and does everything I need. But I'm still shopping.

skiball

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
As I sit here vaping (so far it's a good day only 4 analogs which is down for 3 packs + when I started and yesterday was half a pack) I realized vaping is worse than computers lol. I keep eyeballing new Mods and mine isn't even a week old and does everything I need. But I'm still shopping.
Glad to hear your cutting back so drastically keep it up! And ya i been vaping for a yr n half was fine with my aspire cf for a yr than went to my 1st box mod and down hill from there. Now i'm on my 6th mod n tank but to justify it i rebuild coils and diy juice. Might want to get into either to save sum mullah.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
As I sit here vaping (so far it's a good day only 4 analogs which is down for 3 packs + when I started and yesterday was half a pack) I realized vaping is worse than computers lol. I keep eyeballing new Mods and mine isn't even a week old and does everything I need. But I'm still shopping.
You do need backups.

PilotNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2015
Lascassas, Tn
Well goal for tomorrow is 0 depends on what i'm doing lol. Yeah I have shinyitis in a bad way. I don't need anything bigger or better as my istick60w TC is enough but I still like looking. My down fall is going to be Tanks lol

Tanks????? Last count is I am up to 14, between drippers and tanks LMAO. Enjoy the disease cuz Lord know I am. :)

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
NEPA
Congrats, I love seeing people making the switch and loving it! Vaping can become a hobby really quick and collecting new things is fun as hell! I've been good lately but with that tax return coming up I'm definitely gonna be treating myself :thumb::vapor:

edit: I just saw your banner, that's amazing progress in 4 days. Truly awesome, keep it up!

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Let me put that into numbers... 3 packs are 60 cigs down to 4 is 4/60=0.07 (upper round) x100= about 7% of what you use to smoke. So 100-7=93% smoking decrease in such a short time window since you've been vaping. 93%! I have to congratulate you for this achievement.

Now, since you're shopping consider these matters:
- Getting an appropriate gears set that fit you. Just ask your specific needs here on ECF and you'll get accurate range of suggestions.
- Get the ejuices that fit your nicotine and taste needs. Same than above, and you may end up making your own, which is so creatively fun and tasty.
- Safety concerns. Same, tones of ressources just available to grab...

Make sure you read this: A list of symptoms when quitting tobacco and changing to an ecigarette

It seems that the math will get much simpler soon... Just 100%, no calculation needed! Smoking will just become a forgotten matter because vaping is simply much more enjoyable. So, welcome to ECF and enjoy your journey away from smoking!

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Good to hear of the switching. Once I realized that I got the nic from vaping, I just carried it everywhere and vaped when I felt the urge. I didn't care how much, when, where, anything. I wasn't smoking!

If you haven't pick-up a spare, I recommend it. Losing, breaking, etc. would throw me into anxiety loops and maybe..to buy a pack. Since my car is usually nearby, I kept stuff there. I got a Tupperware box and put a bunch of stuff in there. A charging cable, extra juice, and coil if need. Many say, "spares for the spares".

Keep going!

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
GAS is a hard virus to shake. I am perfectly happy with my setup, but then GAS flares up and then the rationalizations start popping up. Fortunately, it's not terminal!

A real valid and sound rationalization for GAS here is, "well gee, I'm saving all that money up front by not buying cigarettes plus all that money saved on the back end on not paying for excessive medical care from cigarettes". I spend approximately one tenth of what I would spend on cigarettes. Two years vaping and I've spent maybe $200 each year, compared to $2,000 - $4,000 a year for cigarettes up front. Think I can justify a little GAS. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread