Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
375530m8vofiwqmn.gif~c200

Reactions: gnees

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Great to see peanut butter on the list! MBV's peanut butter is
the best ever, not overly sweet and something about it just
makes me love it. I've tried many and always go back to MBV's.

It's really one of our lesser known gems. I feel that Peanut Butter and Vanishing Oatmeal Treats don't get enough attention, but once people find them, they fall in love.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I hope everyone is having a fantastic Super Bowl Sunday! Because it's Sunday that means Summit is back to answer some more of our customer questions. Want to know what team Summit wants to win the big game? Check out today's blog! Dear Summit- Frequently Asked Questions Pt. 2

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good morning everyone! It's Monday again and that means it's time for another installment of our photo blog, Vapor Visuals. This week we went off in search of lost treasure on the Treasure Loop Trail. Here's a little preview:

Untitled_HDR18.jpg

Get the full story and see all the photos in today's blog: Vapor Visuals: Treasure Loop Trail - Mt Baker Vapor

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
James,

17ml flavoring bottles made sense back in 2013 when most people were using high PG mixes that needed half the flavoring concentration of currently popular VG mixes.

Since MBV has changed policy for Wholesale to be difficult to impossible for us home brewers to order from maybe it's time to offer 30ml bottles of flavoring at MBV's regular site.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
James,

17ml flavoring bottles made sense back in 2013 when most people were using high PG mixes that needed half the flavoring concentration of currently popular VG mixes.

Since MBV has changed policy for Wholesale to be difficult to impossible for us home brewers to order from maybe it's time to offer 30ml bottles of flavoring at MBV's regular site.

^^^^^THIS!!! 30ml bottles of flavoring would be awesomesauce!!!:thumb:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good morning everyone! It's Monday again and that means it's time for another installment of our photo blog, Vapor Visuals. This week we went off in search of lost treasure on the Treasure Loop Trail. Here's a little preview:

Untitled_HDR18.jpg

Get the full story and see all the photos in today's blog: Vapor Visuals: Treasure Loop Trail - Mt Baker Vapor

I think you guys need an Archaeologist to go with you next time....we like finding treasure...:drool:....just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread