Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I have one T-GS, huh never thought of it as a 19mm atty, my bad :( Prolly b'coz I don't count the bulge. And oh, I hate its looks.
I'm not referring to the Taifun GS...I'm referring to the Taifun GS2

e6b2802ae561d0003aed532cf3c5a3f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
The smokerstore guys seem to like prime numbers...19 for the GS2 and 23 for the GT2, GSL etc. Now SM have joined in!! lol! I guess the Tilemahos comes in 23mm also and dicodes even make a mod to fit these things (2380)....funny old world!

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Definitely going to be picking one of these up...oh hell yes!!!

Yeah. I saw it on the pipeline.fr site yesterday but no price as yet. Its not up on Smokerstore either.
Wondering whether the AF might be bit too 'good' for me though. The other thing is it looks huge!!! And, whats with the chuff cap?!?! I could get my finger in there Lol!

...it would look the t1ts on my taifun eye (got a ridiculous deal, couldnt resist) that is winging its way toward me...;)

edit: looks like price is 145 eurobucks!

Last edited:

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Yeah. I saw it on the pipeline.fr site yesterday but no price as yet. Its not up on Smokerstore either.
Wondering whether the AF might be bit too 'good' for me though. The other thing is it looks huge!!! And, whats with the chuff cap?!?! I could get my finger in there Lol!

...it would look the t1ts on my taifun eye (got a ridiculous deal, couldnt resist) that is winging its way toward me...;)

edit: looks like price is 145 eurobucks!
Taifun eye OTW? Yeah, you're gonna have to pick one up lol

145 euros, but that is before VAT tax is removed, so not a bad price again for what will surely be a bada** RTA...still miss my GT2 (although it got me a CloudOne in a trade, and I'll be happy to replace it with this new new)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Taifun eye OTW? Yeah, you're gonna have to pick one up lol

145 euros, but that is before VAT tax is removed, so not a bad price again for what will surely be a bada** RTA...still miss my GT2 (although it got me a CloudOne in a trade, and I'll be happy to replace it with this new new)

there you go beating me up again with the CloudOne again....lol!

As for the GT2 air, Im wondering whether the base is compatible with the rest of the regular GT2?? Would make a nice hybrid device with a little more AF underneath. In fact the Air base assembly with a GT2 Bellvape...hmmmmmm...

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Ordered the Taifun GT2 Air from InTaste when it went live at 3:00PM PST

It came out to $156.42 shipped...not bad at all...since its form InTaste it will only take 2 business days too...SmooerStore.de obviously has them too, but their shipping isn't nearly as fast, and since there weren't any accessories or anything else needed that were only available on their site, InTaste was the best route to go.

Just a heads up for anyone looking to pick one up :)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Ordered the Taifun GT2 Air from InTaste when it went live at 3:00PM PST

It came out to $156.42 shipped...not bad at all...since its form InTaste it will only take 2 business days too...SmooerStore.de obviously has them too, but their shipping isn't nearly as fast, and since there weren't any accessories or anything else needed that were only available on their site, InTaste was the best route to go.

Just a heads up for anyone looking to pick one up :)

I need to take a rest. Im on a genny fest at the moment and have accumulated a kraken, nextgen and...tadah...a nahual over the last few weeks....plus the taifun eye...i need to sell some stuff lol...

Of course this is all BS and I will probs be posting back hete tomorrow about an incoming GT2 air...I am truly hopeless.

Anyway mate, let us know how she vapes. This is an interesting one....

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
OughtVape will probably get them in, they've had the last few Boost Lab products

Good point. Vapstor in france might grab a few too, they have the k-louds and had the nitro-R!

I really like the look of it. Ive been wondering why someone hasnt used the subtank rba setup for wire capture. It works really well provided you dont want to use crazy guages or twists or claptons etc..and the cotton U-wick with a single coil works really well in the nectar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread